Hey guys, I was forced to take a break last year from the growing scene but i am back this year with a couple new tricks and surprises. This process was started on 4/21, alittle late for my likeing but things have been pretty hecktic lately. This grow currently consists of: 4 Nirvana bubblicious, 8 KC Brains Sweet Dreams, 5 Nirvana Big Bud, and 3 Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough. I ordered the Bubblicious and Sweet Dreams from Attitude seedbank and the Big Bud and Strawberry Cough are from a past seed grow ive done. I have used Nirvana's genetics in the past and was quite happy, this time around however i was not so pleased with the Bubblicious. Out of 10 seeds, just 6 popped, they were then planted and out of those 6 4 ended up breaking soil. As youll see in the pictures, the ones that did come up all ended up being mutants, so im left with assumeing they were poor genetics to begin with. Ive never had such a poor germination outcome, but we will see what happens with the mutants that are growing. 8 out of 10 Sweet dreams popped and broke soil, 5 for 5 on the Big Bud and also 3 for 3 on the Strawberry Cough for a total of 20 plants. I actually wasnt expecting the Strawberry Cough to pop since the seeds were so old, so they are currently outside and are just going to be an extra little side project useing lst and fim'ing. All of this grow (except for the Strawberry Cough) will be grown inside in one of my growrooms, if you need details on the setup used for this grow you can find them in my past indoor grow journal in my signature. This post is more for me to keep my info on the grow in order for myself, but also to share expierence and enjoyable pictures of the grow with everyone so questions and comments are surely welcome. The plants are currently under a 4 foot 80 watt fluro shoplight with 24 hours of light. They will be moved under a 1kw MH bulb with 18/6 once they reach their 4th set of true leaves which should be soon. The Strawberry Coughs are outside and has been once they broke soil, I didnt expect them to do anything at all, it was more a test to see if the seeds were still good for a later grow. They were left unatteneded outside for most of their days to date but once i checked on them and saw they were doing so well on their own i couldnt turn down the feeling to take them back under my wing and see what we can do with them. They are now in 1 gallon pots and are being trained useing lst and, not shown in the pictures, recently fim'd. These pictures were taken 3 days ago, a bit of a delay on starting this thread but like i said things have been a bit hecktic lately. Picture 1: What we are working with Picture 2: A half group shot of how things were a few days ago, as you can see their a few in their that are much smaller then the others, these are the Bubblicious Picture 3: A macro of one of the mutant Bubblicious's, they are all like this and have gotten even more interesting lately Picture 4: A macro of a healthy non mutant Sweet Dreams Picture 5: A macro of a Big Bud Picture 6: One of the 3 Strawberry Coughs that were left outside unatended then taken back under my wing once they just wouldnt give up. Theyve been through bugs, 30 degree temps at night a couple times and also crazy rainstorms, we'll see what they can do for fun. Picture 7: After a couple days of lst. As you can see they were in a pretty shaded area and are a bit stretched, after i saw they were even still living i moved them to a better location that recieves full morning and afternoon sun and will soon be putting them in the group with my soil blend and continueing the lst and fim'ing. The pictures arnt that exciteing now as things are just starting out but i will post up some new pictures in a couple of days since things have progressed a bit and try to liven the place up. Like i said, any questions or comments are welcome.