Satanists seem pretty fucking cool to me (shrug)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hail Satan

2. Maybe they realize everyday people wouldn't join anyways , only people who constantly seek truth and understanding will even look In satanisms way , maybe they make it scary and intimidating for a reason , so the most simple minded of people wouldn't even bother.

But that's just my philosophy.

3. Vader just mad cuz his face burnt
    Luke still got em tho

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah I get you. My first post was kinda dumb. You could say the world would be fucked if everyone was a christian too.. lol we already know what they do when given way too much power.

Are satanists united as a whole? It's just hard to understand how they are free thinkers or individualistic (i.e. pursue your own destiny, your happiness) yet sharing the same teachings and guidelines.

Like " free think all you want and shit but you gotta do this and read this and learn this if you wanna be a satanist " 

5. I was just irritated earlier and was really stoned. I just think any religion is fucked up. Regardless of what it is.
    Again I was trying to say something but I was too high and wasn't making sense, I apologize I'm a dumbass sometimes :laughing:

6. #26 Komatic, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Disclaimer: This post is aimed at reasoning with the so called Satanist that aren't sick bastards, I also understand that there many different types of Satanism, each varying with believe. I also state that in no way shape or form have I ever affiliated myself with any practices of these so called people and distance myself from them in every way possible.  

Question, why do Satanists call themselves "Satanists"? I understand that there is no personification of evil in Satanism, things like eternal damnation and hell don't exist because you guys are born into what you believe is every emotion of existence.

I dunno tbh, just recalling what someone told me, nice chap btw. 

Also are you one of those people that believe in the whole Right Hand/Left Hand Path thing? Probably wouldn't have to ask good old Necheshishy over there about that one.  :bolt:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Hand_Path_and_Right-Hand_Path

yeeeah, So I kinda punch walls when I hear that in my head. 

8. Smoke crack, Hail Satan*

:D

9. #29 GhtFuqt, Feb 1, 2014
    Reading the excerpts from the first post scared me, because some of that is the shit I've taught myself. Growing up having Catholicism shoved down my throat, then a divorce followed by born again christians which is the funniest fucking religion in the world, has provided me with the view that you simply must:

Not take shit from anyone and do as you please. With moderation of course..

Also the OP seems to regularly post quite thought provoking topics, props to you for being a free thinker. It feels good to see other people with the ability to think for themselves.

10. Ugh born agains.. I was baptist for most of my life , baptized not once but twice. And a christening when I was an infant. My family is Christian so since I live in my mothers house , I'm expected to go to church on Sundays usually , out of respect I don't complain. I take it as a learning experience. These quotes I posted frightened me too because my understanding of satanism is some evil shit , but they seem like the most intelligent eloquent understanding people. I don't think I'll ever follow satanism or whatever , but learning about these religions gives you an idea of what you truly believe , this coupled with something like judge not lest ye be judged , and let those who do not sin cast he first stone from the bible stick with me. And even though I do not agree with christianity , the teachings and moral standards of some of the bibles passages are good. Like in many other religions.

I'm just rambling now but yea. Lol

It feels good to get compliments like that , thanks :)
    I just love to bring things that I learn or find interesting to GC because it's full of open minded people , it really shows on this post. I figured I'd get tons of backlash but people on here seem to be pretty open minded.

11. I know this isnt the right topic but can anyone help me?

12. As long as you arent trolling ,lol...what is it?

13. No seriously, im 15 years old, and I think I have bronchitis but I want to smoke at least once today, but im scared to because I heard it hurts like hell if you smoke with bronchitis.

14. [quote name="Space-Void" post="19447448" timestamp="1391275426"]No seriously, im 15 years old, and I think I have bronchitis but I want to smoke at least once today, but im scared to because I heard it hurts like hell if you smoke with bronchitis.[/quote]if you aren't trolling why do you keep posting you're underage. It isn't relevant to your issue. Tell your mommy. Not us

15. Lmao well first I'm going to report you , and don't smoke if you have bronchitis , go to your doctor and get some antibiotics....

16. #36 Turin, Feb 1, 2014
    Yeeeah, that kind of a ridiculous thing to get mad about.

17. Read through some of the satanic bible....it was interesting, to say the least. I got too bored though, it felt too organized....meh maybe its just another religion affected by the eagerness of mankind.

18. yea dude i was looking up church of satan the other night and damn theyre super misunderstood, i dont study many religions but this one seems to make the most sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. To me, any kind of religion just fucks some aspect of society really bad, so I'm not a fan of any. But Satanism seems to be one of the most rational ones. Which shows how brainwashed the world is by Christianism and such, for making everyone see Satanists as evil people. Morals and principles should not be based on any religion period.

20. I think it's our job as individuals to come up with our own set of beliefs and rules to live by as long as it doesn't clash with the Golden Rule " Don't dish what you can't take". Kinda like a bunch of students writing an essay on the same topic...