Satanists seem pretty fucking cool to me (shrug)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Aleister Crowley , a pretty much hated satanist said something I really like
    "Do as thou wilt and that shall be the whole of the law" basically meaning

"the law of the strong:
    this is our law and the joy
    of the world." AL. II. 2

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." --AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." --AL. I. 42-3

"Every man and every woman is a star." --AL. I. 3

There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law--
    to live in the way that he wills to do:
    to work as he will:
    to play as he will:
    to rest as he will:
    to die when and how he will.
    2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
    to drink what he will:
    to dwell where he will:
    to move as he will on the face of the earth.
    3. Man has the right to think what he will:
    to speak what he will:
    to write what he will:
    to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
    to dress as he will.
    4. Man has the right to love as he will:--
    "take your fill and will of love as ye will,
    when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51
    5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

"the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58
    "Love is the law, love under will." --AL. I. 57

Some more quotes....
    "Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

“We don't worship Satan, we worship ourselves using the metaphorical representation of the qualities of Satan. Satan is the name used by Judeo-Christians for that force of individuality and pride within us. But the force itself has been called by many names.We embrace Christian myths of Satan and Lucifer, along with Satanic renderings in Greek, Roman, Islamic, Sumerian, Syrian, Phrygian, Egyptian, Chinese or Hindu mythologies, to name but a few. We are not limited to one deity, but encompass all the expressions of the accuser or the one who advocates free thought and rational alternatives by whatever name he is called in a particular time and land. It so happens that we are living in a culture that is predominantly Judeo-Christian, so we emphasize Satan. If we were living in Roman times, the central figure, perhaps the title of our religion, would be different. But the name would be expressing and communicating the same thing. It's all context.”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Secret Life of a Satanist: The Authorized Biography of Anton LaVey

2. note to self: watch out for @[member="ItsReneeYo_"]

3. Do they claim that? I don't know. Occultists is the stuff people are afraid of , satanists seem to be everyday people.

I also really like their logic , it's me to the T

It's just hard to not sound crazy when speaking positively about satanists though

4. Well I'm already watching you...............

5. How dare you want to do as thy will and think for yourself. :mad:

6. I researched it heavily cuz I too really identified with them

But they do claim to be the religion of the elite. What they mean by that is people who are mentally strong enough to not need conventional answers to the questions the human race will never know.

They kinda play into to cultist devil worshipping animal sacrificing weirdos.

Which if you read anything about their religion it includes nothing of the sort.

I kinda took some of their views and made my own religion.lol

Very intelligent bunch though.

7. I was a satanist for a few years back in high school days..still have some of the fundamentals mixed in with other things now

8. So you're saying they are the religion of the elite , but the elite adds extra shit to it that doesn't exactly tie in with the basis of satanism? I'm really interested in it , but afraid to research because I don't know exactly what I'll find. And I'm in a house full of Christians . Lol

9. Its not really bad although it does promoting spiting your enimes instead of turning the other cheek..it just says that you should recognize the good but also the bad and basically dont take shit from anyone

10. But if everyone thought this way, then it seems like the world would be fucked.

11. Watch the real family of satanism on YouTube

Tell what you think about it.

It's Anton La vey s daughter her name is xena and some dude who claims to be a werewolf.lol

But their really smart people and have a excellent answer for the skeptic Christian interviewer.

Theirs no disrespect on either party's side just strictly a intellectual argument

I highly recommend you watch it

12. I used to be so ignorant about satanism. Then one day I remembered overhearing someone say something along the lines of "satanism speaks against rape, yet the bible does not condemn it" and for some reason that just changed it all for me. I looked into it at that point and realized that it's nothing like what people think it is.

I'm not a satanist, but still. It's pretty awesome (for lack of better terms).

13. Interesting hypothothis could you name a instance in which the ideology would defeat itself?

14. Aleister Crowley wasn't a Satanist. And the quote "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" does not mean what you think it means. The "wilt" actually refers to the True Will, which is an individual's higher purpose, and is demanding the pursuit of one's destiny; rather than hedonism and desires of the Ego, as those like LaVey have misinterpreted it.

15. Yet another misrepresented view of satanism...

16. Why is it misinterpreted , theses are quotes from the writer of the satanic bible .-,

17. About to search it up now.

18. Lucifer was booted off the ship because he didn't accept that their creation, humans, were equal to the rest of the crew. He was left behind for mutiny. He taught man free will. He also taught us mathematics and taught us to record history.

That is the ancient astronaut theory version anyway. How else would you explain his entry into numerous historical documents, including the written history of the vimana in the Sanskrit Epics, the Edda Prose and other historical "mythology". We'll never know though. A great majority of those documents were collected during the collaborative efforts of the Third Reich and the Vatican to gather religious artifacts and documentation. The Vatican to hide the history of religion, the Nazis to gather technology. Those items which were not shared or of military importance were locked away in the secret vaults below the Vatican. Or so say people who claim that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but escaped to Algeria after the fall of Berlin. The Russians took possession of his (a) body, so that is still unclear. Satanism was science. And was the precursor to the stone masons and other secret societies....

Far fetched? No more so than magical creatures that live in the sky who control everything yet do nothing resembling control of destiny...

I'm drunk....

It seems to me that what she posted teaches that one should make decisions only based on internal desires, and live according to a law set by no one but himself.

In the hypothetical world I have created inside my brain, which is a world where everyone thinks like this, things are fucked. Dictators are taking over countries left and right and the "law of the strong" reigns supreme. Hypothetical people are killing each other in the streets. 

Idk maybe I'm just naive to think that the world wouldn't survive without morals and shit :confused_2:

20. #20 ItsReneeYo_, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    http://youtu.be/6CPs4AeTzQU

First thoughts , the interviewer is a douche
    He plays on any "satanic-ish thing they say"

Second thoughts they are so eloquent and calm.

And I liked this comment

"You do realize that LeVeyan Satanists do not believe in "Satan". It is purely a symbol, mostly to mock the mainstream religions that do believe in a God & Devil. It is an atheist philosophy that uses dramatic symbols for a shock factor to point out the flaws of religions and demonstrate their skepticism of established religion. And by the "rise of Satanism" he was referring to the falling out of religious beliefs. And I may add that he was correct in the fact that atheism and a belief in science over religion has grown substantially since the time this video was filmed. "

I'm definitely going to do more research on this. My intellectual endeavors frighten me sometimes,my preconceived notion of satanism makes me get goosebumps whenever I look anything up pertaining to it on the internet. I'm sure I'll get over it...