Satanism

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by HighGrowMan, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Well i just noticed that we kicked one of "Satan's minion's (Scraps)" out of GC for his need to provoke others by way of disrespect.

I always seem to empathize with people who are not afraid to show contempt and disrespect to their environment; because I also have many feelings of rebellion towards society.

However, from scraps attitude, and my general perception of satanism I would assume that true satanism is more about feeding the fear in others, willfully manipulating them, and perpetuating pain.

However, my understanding of Satanism, is that it is also Anti-Establishment. However, it is my opinion that it is worse because it is anti-establishment; because all it wants to do is destroy, so it causes people who are in the establishment, to paint any person who wants the establishment removed, as being a helper of the Satanist mentality.

For example, I've heard of Satanists burning churches. Personally, I don't loose any sleep over an oppressive organization having some of their property destroyed. But the fact that it will actually serve to cause more people to want to go to church, then less, means that it is anti-thesis.

2. You no your right... i think satanism is more complicated that it just appears.
    Alot of people who worship the devil.. belive they are in contact with him and / or mentally ill.
    besides from that there is alot more to it... i dont no alot, i have not done the research

3. just throwing an idea out there.

4. satanism is just another establishment. the satanic church, "go out and burn a church, its anti estalishment". then stupid kids do it because they cant think for themselves. its the same as the mormons saying "go convert people to our church"

its basically people wanting to be anti establishment, joining some other establishment. if people established their own mentality, maybe they would realize the truth of antiestablishment.

yin yang. god satan. anti pro. whatever its the 2 sides of the same coin.

i prefer to think on my own.

5. soo...establishment?

seriously though, all anarchists are idiots.

there will be always some form of government, it is inevitable.

6. Yeah, but are governing laws always "from the people, for the people, and by the people"?

7. exactly.