satan

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by huntr, Oct 7, 2011.

1. i always think that satan is fake,also with the 666 rumor, i mean ive heard that a shape looking demon goat is just a devils game,and i think its just a natural disorder form shape

what do you guys think? :smoke:

2. 665 evergreen terrace... He's my neighbor...

3. Get the fuck out of here! I live in 667!

4. Block party! :hello:

5. What? I am so lost.... I also just took to hits too... ask me again after those 2 hits kick in.

6. Satan is real, want proof?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TUlsy6o0To]Deathspell Omega - Kénôse I - YouTube[/ame]

7. ehhh there is no satan

people thinking satan exists is part of why being gay and smoking weed are illegal

8. #8 iMaven, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Nature of Evil is what i choose to believe for now about Satan AND Lucifer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOLF8NPeGQ]Dragon Ball Z supports SATAN 666 - YouTube[/ame]

yah idk why DBZ is obsessed with Satan...

they mock him throughout the show (also mocking the masses who 'hail' him) but they put his number up whenever it goes to commercial break.. with flames and Mr. Satan (his daughter is Videl, an anagram for Devil, and her daughter with gohan is Pan...)
    so i wonder what it all means...

9. it means that the people behind DBZ are using creative licence

10. lol what?
    :confused:

11. there's no conspiracy dude

12. Haven't you heard 21st Century Science killed all religions months ago
    it's all electrons and carbon these days...sonny!! ..LOL

"V"

13. carbon 666= 6 neutrons 6 protons 6 electrons

14. oo that would make sense why they say 666 is the number of a man!! well i guess right? aren't we carbon based.

15. 420 is where its at.

16. Satan may be a real spirit or energy but the physical illustration of the devil "goat" creature is symbolic in my opinion. Satan is mostly symbolic to an extent.

17. satan = christian excuse for wrongdoing

18. thats my thinking, "Adam was made from the dust of the earth"

we all got good and bad in us or talking to us.

19. "The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world the devil does not exist"

20. such bullock satan is real and he does exist.. not in the form of a mythical creature but in everybody.. its the battle between your body and mind.. satan can control your body but not your mind. its a struggle the more you deter and let satan into your life the more you flourish the more you restrain satans activities the more you struggle its life... btw satan came out 10 yeears ago september.. its hot in here