Satan

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ariheartfeet, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Does anyone understand why the hell if Satan was really an erect serpent then, Well then Satan be like: “Hey Man! What’s wrong with trying to be righteous? Is there anywhere in the Bible where they explain how does Satan even looked like?

I’d like to be a Jehovah’s witness but I just can’t...
    I just can’t tell that lie to all people: That devil creates pain

2. Not this again, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Again?

4. lol?

5. #5 Ariheartfeet, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    God is “higher” than Satan, so what’s wrong with being “high”..
    Am I the only one in this forum that comes from a “generation” or a “socio-economic” level in which being “high” was associated with “wrong”, you see? I

6. Agreed. I thought it really did pick up through the seasons.

At first, the Ross and Rachel thing was just cute, but then, as you got to know the characters, it became more interesting. I guess in the end we all knew they would end up together, but it sure was fun watching them progress through the years.

The Chandler and Monica thing was my personal favorite, since their neuroses played well off each other. He was the parentally-stunted joker, who used humor to navigate his way through everything, and she was the hyper energetic, enthusiast perfectionist.

What did you think about Joey?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ash

8. Joey made the show IMO.

He's the perfect comic relief.

The definitely dummed him down through the seasons though. In ep1 he was about average intelligence but by the end of s2 he was dumb as hell.

But his dynamic with Phoebe was perfect, he was relaxed and dumb she was energetic and weird.

Ross should have been written out of the show.

I feel like Friends was the edgy version of Frasier though. Both good but I love that cleaner innuendo humour from Frasier.

As Above So Below

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Plus Rachel was HOT
    upload_2017-12-16_7-49-23.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. You're Weedhead 23, right? You started a very similar thread a short while back. Hence the "again, lol".

11. God the fantasies of Rachel, or Monica...or Rachel and Monica...
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Or Phoebe and Rachel....

As Above So Below

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I can't with Phoebe...

She'd see a fairy in the room, or want to haiku about it...

No Phoebe. No.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. You just like her song

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I love cats and that song hurts my ears.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. One of the greatest Friends moments ever

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The crazy ones are always the best in bed..

As Above So Below

18. I think this is true but is only worth if it you're hard-up for it.

I've had several friends who dealt with some crazy ass chicks, so whatever carnal benefit they brought to bed, they quickly ruined by being insane in every day life.

Phoebe would ruin your credit and bang bikers on the side. The only reason you'd find out is because she'd one day have another man's name tattooed on the very inside of one butt cheek.

Monica on the other hand....now that's what you build a future with. Chandler hit the Jackpot.

19. I don't know that they'd cheat but I'm weird and they're weird and I don't give a fuck about monogamy so Phoebe all the way!

As Above So Below

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Yea but what about Mork and Mindy that finger of his must had been in there somewhere.....

• Like Like x 1