Satan and Santa - One in the same?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ars moriendi, Sep 15, 2005.

1. If you think about it the silly notion of a supreme being just brushing off or being to weak to take out a fallen fucking angel...is just that silly as hell.

So lets think about this....

What happens when you're bad come xmas? You don't get what you want.
    What happens when you're bad come death? You go to a sucky place you don't wanna be.

If anything satan is just one of many adult created boogiemen that ever so conviently ties directly into childhood memories of pleasure an dissapointment right down to the color.

Edit - Maybe this is hell.... PDiddy is gonna star along side Martha's evil ass and he's gonna teach her how to rap whilst she teaches him how to wrap presents perfectly....

There is no god... ^^^^^^^^^^ holy shit there so is no god if that gets shot an broadcast..

2. I get where you're going, but there's one major difference. You can try it out: Write a letter to Santa and write North Pole on it. Then write a letter to Satan and write Hell on it.

Guess which one will get a response. I think that's proof enough Santa exists while Satan is just a legend... :p

3. lmfao yeah I always got what I wanted from Santa :D

I posted that baked outta my skull but it still rings true. We fear Santa's toyless wrath very early on only to fear the evils of hell if we continue down the path of religious 'enlightenment' ...lol funny how religion always comes down to massbrainwashing in the hairy aspects of belief.

I hope Family Guy milks this concept for all its worth...like the coupon chicken fighting peter satan and santa alll at once in some huge cross country fight

4. LOL.....back away from the bong.......

LOL.....thinkin to much ....leads to thinkin to much.....LOL...

crazy bastards....

5. im in the mood for some of that herb ya smoking.... :D :smoke:

6. Fuckfuckfuckfuck...we haven't got Family Guy over here...I heard it's brilliant

Guess I got some downloading to do...

7. ^ isohunt has all the torrents for every episode the movie and American Dad... hell they probably ripped the cd fulla showtunes too.

Should take ya a week or two but you'll be laughing hard enough in the end.

8. Woah dude, did you get the that Satan and Santa thing off of Detroit Rock City?

9. Haha I remember that shit from Detroit Rock City, when that priest dude eats the pizza with the shrooms on it.

"Satan, Santa! They're the same thing! Hahahahahaha!"

funny shit.

10. Ah never seen the film but that line sounds like something a half ass simpsons staff writers would come up with.

Just imagine homer saying it in awe lol "I'm the ow in now think about it"

11. oh shiiiiit! my favourite scenes from family guy are the fight scenes ESPECIALLY the chicken who always fights Peter.. shit they're epic battles man!! that chicken never dies!!!! i wanna see him back so bad!