SAT high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Apr 10, 2010.

1. so im in high school and am 18, and am taking the SAT in may. i was planning on maybe getting baked first, because not only would it make it more fun but from past experiences i can actually analyze questions better high. opinions? anybody else take their SAT high?

2. Clear your mind, then ask yourself if Cannabis will actually help, if you find that it does, then by all means do it.

The only person you need to ask is yourself really (provided that you know enough about SATs and Cannabis).

I dont have an opinion since I live in Canada and here SATs are optional (you have to go to the US and do them)

Good luck on your SAT.

3. It worked in How High. :D On a serious note I would take the above user's advice.

4. no offense op, but that's a really fucking stupid idea

5. The SAT requires alot of reasoning and logic which blazing might help you with. But...there's also alot of challenging math, comprehensive reading, and grammar that might fuck you over. The SAT is your ticket into college man, I wouldn't fuck that up. Smoke a fat bowl afterwards as a reward, you'll probably enjoy it alot more than having to sit in a classroom and work for 4 hours.

6. ok, so for you guys that say its a bad idea, what do you think about doug benson doing better on his SAT high?

7. do the practice tests high and then do it sober and see if there's a difference

8. I took it twice. first sober, but I ended up getting high for the second time because I knew it was insanely long. I actually scored higher the second time... but answering questions was harder because i kept getting side tracked

:smoking:

9. i think this is a stupid idea, but hey, sometimes stupid ideas work

10. That's fuckin dumb dude.

11. I was blazed when i took the ACT a second time. simple math was quite intense for me(and I am very very good in math).lol. so glad my graphing calculater was approved to use. The reading portion was very interesting(and i usually dont like reading).
    idk. i guess it depends on the person. I wouldnt do it again because i felt extremely stressed towards the end.
    i scored a 24. :)

12. Who gives a fuck is this dude wants to take his SAT blown. Only he knows wether or not this is a good idea. OP, if you can do work blazed, then I don't see a problem with smoking some bud before. I took a test all blown once and I didn't know SHIT. Ended up getting a C. Haha I guess it just depends on your situation.

13. If you do your School stuff blazed anyway, go for it. Study high, take tests high, get high scores!

14. you usually take the SAT in your juniorr year when ur 17
    hmmmmmmm?

15. dud i feel that taking an important test high would remove all of the pressure and you would be able to do better -only if your good at focusing when your :smoking:

16. #17 everyday-toker, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    I defininately advise you do not go baked to take the Sat. I do homework all the time high because there is no time limit and I can relax and get side tracked w/e. But when it comes to the Sat it is very fast paced with much more challenging questions than the act. Analyzing each question will slow you down so you will not have time for the easier ones. If anything take 30 mg of adderall it worked great for me when I took the Act.

17. Okay, it depends, if this is your LAST chance to take the SAT before being accepted into college for fall, then you shouldn't take it high. But if you have already taken it before and got reasonable scores, then you might be able to get away with taking it high.

18. i smoked a Very small bowl (3ish hits) and took the ACT.

Got a 23.:D

i feel that the i can concentrate a lot better with a buzz going on than sober because i usually stress about it a bit more when i'm taking the test...

19. Its your choice if you wanto man. Just remember to smoke a sativa b4, no indicas haha.