Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sasquatch! music festival.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sheet, May 25, 2011.

1. Any fellow blades going this year?
    :smoke:

I've never been to a music festival before, what can I expect?

Feel free to share your festival stories here, I wanna read them all. I'm so excited!

Also- should I be concerned about theft in the campground?

2. Hey man. Ill be there too! Just be sure to bring lots of extra socks, and clothes for any weather..(besides snow)

Security is always an issue, but people generally won't just go in your tent.

Just have fun, and be sure to blaze and check out the Flaming Lips. There live shows are epic!

3. FLAMING LIPS throw down so hard.

Just make sure you keep your shit on lockdown and do not take on any extra weight. Some people get wayyyy to fucked up at festivals but they are not your responsibility.

Camelbak is a wonderful investment.

Going next year, Camp Bisco, Bonnaroo, Voodoo Fest This Year Squatch next year.

How many people are you going with.

Make sure you bring your own drugs so you do not get bunk shit... I can hit you up with a pretty sick stash method if you keep it on the low.

4. Never heard of it. Looked up whos playing.

Foo Fighters, death cab, & ratatat. I'd go just for them. Everyone else is terrible.

Wait, whats this. THE FUCKING TRAILER PARK BOYS? WHY ARE THEY THERE?!!?! I'd go just for that reason alone.,

5. Will Sasquatch be there?

6. [​IMG]

holy big pic. sorry.

7. not the only good bands! Very untrue!! Death from above 1979, wolf parade, modest mouse, bassnectar, and tons of others

8. Hey! thanks for all your responses!

I am going with two others, but I know a ton of people going so I'll be hopping around from place to place to see different friends :)

I think I'll just keep everything in my car, and move it to the tent when I decide to pass out, who knows maybe I'll end up just passing out in the tent with nothing. haha.

As for smuggling weed and whatnot, I'm a girl so bras handle that predicament ;)

CAMELBAKS! I have one, and I was wondering... if I filled the pouch with vodka to get it into the festival would security notice? Or would they just have me take a drink to prove that it's water?

9. Matt & kim!
    Bright eyes!

I'm so excited for bassnectar.

10. I feel sry for anyone who pays to go to sasquatch

i sold pizza last year in the campground and got free vip./backstage access.

The people that rune the venue are shit.

U cant go back and forth between the fesitval and camp.

They will search you when you go in

beer inside is stupid expensive, as is everything else.

Good music though.

Awesome if you dont pay/dont have to go through securrty. Would never never never never ever pay to go to sasquatch.

Not toooooo hard to sneak in :)

11. I got my ticket payed for by my mother because she wanted to be nice and give my summer a nice kick start since my last summer was really bad. (best friend committed suicide, had to spend a month in Alaska which I normally love but after what had happened I just felt alone and depressed.) But I think I would pay to go again next year if I do have a good time.

I'm not 21 so I don't plan on buying ridiculously priced booze at the festival, just bringing my own, and sneaking it in... somehow. Any suggestions? ;)

12. They do not like glass bottles, if you put it in a plastic container you will be all right make it look like it is sealed up.

Camelbak + vodka you will be all right.

If Bassnectar has a late night set rage it for me.

Just make sure you stay hydrated and keep up on food/nutrient consumption.

13. Ah I just might do the camelbak and vodka then.

Bassnectar DOES have a late night set. It's going to be amazing.

Yes! Nuts and water. hahahaha.

Thanks.

14. ^pretty cool advertisement bro.

Get the hell outta here!
    :cool: