Sasquatch Music Festival, May 26-28

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Higgy, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Did a search, only got a thread from over a year ago for last years Sasquatch. Anyone goin to this? (Particularly the on in Washington at The Gorge)

Here's the line up:

FRIDAY Nine Inch Nails, Bauhaus, HIM, …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Wolfmother Wookie: deadboy & The Elephantmen
    SATURDAY Mainstage: BEN HARPER & The Innocent Criminals, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, The Tragically Hip, Neko Case, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Gomez, Rogue Wave Wookie: Sam Roberts, Constantines, Architecture In Helsinki, Bedouin Soundclash, Band of Horses, Matt Costa Yeti: Tim Seely, Korby Lenker, Common Market, Slender Means, David Ford, Elvis Perkins, more artists to be announced
    SUNDAY Mainstage: Beck, Death Cab For Cutie, Queens of the Stone Age, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Blue Scholars Wookie: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Chad Vangaalen, The Heavenly States, Jamie Liddell, Ben Lee Yeti: Rocky Votolato, Laura Veirs, Mercir, The Village Green, Headphones more artists to be announced

All of these are linked to the Sasquatch site with their respective Band Bios. I must say, I'm really excited about this line up. And of course the ensuing camping endeavors :smoke:
    What bands are you interested in? Are you even intersted in any?

2. Matisyahu
    flaming lips
    death cab for qutie
    queens of the stone age

sounds like a decent show. have fun

3. I'd go to see:

trail of dead
    ben harper
    the shins
    iron & wine
    architecture in helsinki
    the flaming lips
    beck
    death cab
    rocky votolato
    pretty girls make graves
    the decemberists

11 bands I'd want to see. nice. have fun. :)

4. I plan on going to at least 1 day.