Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sask buds 1 oz $100

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cc1o1, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Agent orange - strong orange smell, like orange wood cleaner. Orange citrus taste, I find myself rushing around trying to complete tasks. Love this strain
    1st pic

Dead head OG - sweetish petroleum smell, sweet taste when vaporized. Strong high, relaxing, calming.
    2nd pic.

I have my medi card and pay 100 bucks an oz no matter what the strain!

Attached Files:

2. Dude $100 an ounce of that? If I had deals like that, I would be high every minute. I wouldn't get shit done. lol

3. Green and frosty. Looks dank

4. I know I would willingly pay more, 100 bucks an oz of dank seems criminal.

5. Nice bud n price bro,agent Orange taste amazing,very nice sativa! Enjoy:smoke:

6. are you another damn canadian? or lucky californian?

7. So jealous...

8. Tis a thing of beauty.

9. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']are you another damn canadian? or lucky californian?[/quote]

Canadian :p

10. why am i paying twice as much for just as good of dank? Sometimes i wish Montana would just become another province of canada ;)

Good pick up man... you gotta good caregiver. Im glad mt has a good medical marijuana community... we almost lost the whole law itself. :(

11. was that second bud mixed with the secret ooze from ninja turtles?

12. word lol

13. Well actually technically the weed I receive is donated to me. I only pay for labor. 100 an hour. 1 hour per oz. when I order budder I pay for the stick of budder and the time. The weed that's in the budder is donated lol.

14. #14 cc1o1, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    For any Canadians wanting this price, head to head novelties in Regina sk. He ships Canada wide

15. With doctor approval .

16. That's an amazing price.:eek:

17. I want some!!