Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sarcoma…possible Solutions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by drifter106, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Kind of a dead end….have people in Colo and they can't get the RSO.  They did visit with some "knowledgable" people who talked about getting a concentrate of THC.  I believe they call it a wax.  Purchasing the CBD's over the interet and mixing them might be my last alternative.

On another note, I am hesitating on doing the biopsy right now.  Afraid of the cancer spreading.  Kids have talked about getting a 2nd opinion, Maybe MD Anderson down in Houston.

Do you think the pens do anything for the cancer?  Must you only utilize the digestive system to shrink the tumors?

2. CBD purchased over the internet is hemp CBD because it is illegal to sell cannabis extract online.

RSO and etc have shown effective because they are whole plant cannabis extracts, ie all the terpenes cannabinoids and flavonoids. Not a single isolated extract.

So if you wish to utilize cannabis for cancer, as you should - do it the way that has shown effectiveness. CBD oil manufacturers are PREYING on those like you who want RSO but have access troubles. They are peddling inferior product and marketing it as RSO substitute which for 421+ reasons it is nowhere close. IMO you should skip over this immediately and get the full Monty. Cancer is a race against time. You have no time towaste here.

Get RSO or get enough buds to make your own. Even making your own oil extract (flowers + coconut oil in slow cooker or etc) is more effective than vaping. The dose is why, the concentrated dose. Its hard - impossible? - to get an effective dose by vaping alone. Vaping/smoking bowls etc will help with pain and etc however for treating degenerative diseases you need to be ingesting big doses.

If you watched the RSO movies he shares part of the reasons why. One is, that super dose will make you want to sleep . A lot. And that is one of most important aspects of healing.

If you aren't already, start looking into supplemental protocol too.

Lots of lemongrass soup, fresh squeezed lemon in water etc - limonene is very anti cancer.

Search google for "dandelion root tea leukemia" and read the news stories about research grants studying which constituent of dandelion root tea is most anti cancer. People began treating their leukemia with it successfully and now pharma companies are looking to synthesize a drug from dandelion but need to know WHICH compound is the most active.

The reason it was effective is its effect on the liver, blood and lymph. With leukemia it is acting from the marrow out, cleansing along the way.

Look into omega 3 consumption in the diet - required for cell growth and to build healthy cannabinoid receptors. Proper intake enhances effect of cannabis.

Sugar? Restrict it if not already as just a teaspoon will impair the immune system for up to five hours.

Etc etc lots of anti cancer protocol around to supplement your concentrated oil protocol. From what i remember, a THC: CBD ratio of 4:1 is considered ideal for cancer. But not getting tangled in semantics, THC is very important to the process, whole plant is lightyears ahead than single compound extract, and it is urgent to start consuming oil asap.

Best of luck, stay strong. Decide NOW that you will be over coming this. Fortify that decision in your mind, defend it with confidence, and be receptive to the opportunities and ideas that will be attracted to you; helping you to achieve this goal.

Remember that nothing in the world is more powerful than a mind made up.

3. #23 beaniegrl420, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    You want to digest it because you want to flood your body with cannabinoids. So, yes, you need to send it through the digestive system. It isn't the only MO for attack, but it's definitely the most effective. If your contacts can't get it, they can get flower instead, or use that site that gemstoner had, that ships across the US: marijuana2go.com 

Or just have them get quality flowers and make your own. 

Those vape pens are for nausea and some pain/stress management. They are not effective cancer fighters, though the wax used is a concentrate, and can help. But you don't want BHO wax. 

A biopsy is not going to cause it to spread. Get it. Don't let the fear overwhelm you. Get all the opinions you need, but remember that time spent isn't time bought. Like was said above, get your head together, keep with your plan. It's a good one. And it needs to start yesterday. 

We can problem solve these obstacles regarding the oil. Keep moving forward!

4. #24 drifter106, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    First, thank everyone who has added to this thread.  Everything that is said is taken to heart.  Last few days have been very busy, today was spent getting things ready for a grow room.

Current status:

we have  app 2 oz of medical indica, we will follow the video to extract what we can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGWxz0DMSI

have went on a diet that really limits carbs sugars and bread.  Meat that has corn is a no-no.  Quiet the challenge….but even after 2 days I feel a difference in my body (hope it isn't a type of placebo.

have enough cartridges to last at least 2 months for the pen (these seem to work better than any other method of helping control the pain) as a matter of fact, Utilizing them over the traditional ways of taking cannabis I have moved my pill taking from 4 to 6 hrs.) which in itself is a plus in my mind.

will probably hear from KU tomorrow to schedule a biopsy…really hesitant on doing it right now.  Want to try and see how this approach (diet and RSO) work out.  The theory behind the diet is to make an attempt to starve the tumor.  It needs energy to support and maintain itself and if I can slow it down that would be a definite advantage for us.  Hopefully, the RSO will kick in and start to shrink this thing.

I will keep posting until I see that it is going nowhere.  I hope that by sharing my way it might help others.

I plan on taking approximately 1/2 of a grain of rice the first day…hopefully twice.  Hesitant to take a full grain, not for sure of the reaction.  Would listen to any suggestions….

thanks

john

5. Start slowly and work your way up :)  Sounds good to me! 

I've heard others say too, that if it seems to become overwhelming as you up your dosage, that mixing it with an oil may make it easier to take (such as olive or coconut or almond) just as a heads up. Keeping the fingers crossed, and happy to follow you on this :)

6. ended up with the final product…we did 2 batches, 1 0z apiece, and ended up with approximately 8 to 9 mg.  Took a very small amount and waited for about 1  1/2 and didn't have any reaction.  Took another small dose, both doses  together about the size of a grain of rice, maybe a little bigger.  Felt it for a little bit after about an hr.  Tired….will see what the night brings. Hopefully I can gradually increase the intake per session.

One thing we did do that was different was to grind the buds…not pulverizing them but a good swift turn or two.

Pretty good day…starting to feel the change in diet.  Has been 3 days

7. Sleepiness is very natural, your body's healing responses work best when resting, and you've just kicked your body into let's get to work mode!  Don't push too hard, and take naps if needed :)  Your body has a lot of work to do, and running around won't help it any ;)

8. have had some very restful nights.  slept hard and deep…felt ok when I woke up, just know it was a very solid sleep.  have only been waking up 1 or 2 times during the night (a lot better than a couple weeks ago).  

as far as administrating the oil…which resembles a thick, tarry, taffy concoction i have been going 4 or 5 times a day with a smaller amount (started today).  Today being the 3rd day I will consume an amount equal to or a little more than a grain of white rice.  Last night i did feel a little paranoia but was able to control it and it went away….lasted for about 45 minutes.  I hope the 4 or 5 times a day thing is ok…i am hoping that i can continue working at my job while i take the oil.  Honestly, the more active i am the better off i will be.  Don't want to end up staying home and vegetating.

Went to the heart doctor today and took a stress (echo) test…from all indications i passed
    About an hr later KU med center called and wants to do a biopsy tomorrow

looking at what a gram is of this stuff…wow…a lot of oil to consume….building up to that is going to be a challenge…lol

maybe i should increase my intake a little faster…concerned about what would happen if i pushed it to much…..hopefully it would be just a lot of sleep.  I can do without that paranoia thing…

9. i'd like to say it would just be sleepy, but I don't know. As people start to up they can get a range of feelings from nausea to vertigo-like dizziness. Slow is key. If you were getting some paranoia, (first, great job in staying in control!) then upping it, you'll probably experience it again. Ideally, I'd say wait until the dosage you took doesn't cause paranoia, and then bump it up. But, you're short on time, and as long as you keep your head together, you should be great! :) 

If you do get any spinning or upset stomach, take you dosages with food, or oil, and don't up it until you've kind of tapered off. 

I think you're doing a great job though, and wonderful to hear about the EKG! 

btw, make your first bigger dose before bed, when you up it, as opposed to say in the morning before work. 

10. took my biggest dosage last night and got through it ok.  do a lot of dozing off.  Sometimes is just feels good to cat nap.  Targeting a dosage today that would be the size of about 3 grains of rice.  Will do it in 4 settings throughout the day.  Wife has worked hard in making things that go with the Plaeo diet (sp).  Staying away from the surgars isn't really that hard when you consider whats on the line.

11. need i mention…this is a very lonely position.

starting to get a handle on the the oil, amount and what to expect from that amount.  Up to about 1/2 gram per day.  after digesting (sticking it to the roof of my mouth…lol) it usually takes an hr or so before it starts working.  After  a couple hrs of the initial reaction I get tired and fatigued.  Went to work this afternoon, (took a dosage around 8 this morning) and could still feel reaction and would have moments of fatigue (sleepy head).  Just took another dosage, be it smaller and will lay down for a few hours.   Then take another dosage before going to bed for the night.

How much of this do I need to consume before the tumor starts to react?  I would think that since I am trying to starve it to death with the diet and using the oil there should be something happening.  I figure I have about 3 weeks before something really "significant" takes place.

From what I've seen, you're looking at more like six weeks, at least. This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfWglJ2wmU&src_vid=XtcY90UoPAo&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_21560 is of a guy who had skin cancer on his nose. He goes into a lot of stuff in the video, but he eventually talks about how it took about two months before the cancer really started to change. Even with the diet, the cannabinoid part is going to be about flooding your system, and, as is common for medicines, you need to give your body some time to become fully saturated. 

Like so much of this, as you've already stated, it's how your body reacts. And no one can really know for sure. Just keep the faith that it IS working while you stay patient.

13. have been doing three sessions per day.  biggest one at night.  made another ounce tonight, weight it out and we got 4 grams.  Have done the syringe thing and the plate.  I prefer the plate.  the oil is layed out in small strips and I can cut them with a razor blade.  Syringe works ok but it just seems more manageable  cutting them into strips.  I honest feel like the paranoia that I experience is just part of the "mood" swing.  Weight has gone down a little but I am getting the 100 grams of protein that I need from the "clean diet" very similar to a Paleo diet.  No sugars no processed foods.  Lots of water…..

Sleeping pretty good, still have to sit up. Get up during the night just 1 or twice.  Able to cut back on the hydrocodone, just a little.  In a days time I will take 4 or 5 instead of 6.  Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get it up to 1/2 gram a day.  Still feeling pretty good about the direction I am taking.  Doctor called to day and want us to come back up next week to tell us the "final" results of the biopsy. Think maybe this oil is having an effect on the pain cause I feel pretty good most of the time.  

14. Try this as a part of your new diet.  You can research fermented foods and immune system.  We're pulling for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i77hU3zR-fQ

15. like the idea of the fermented food….showed my wife this and she said she would try it.

almost up to 1 gram…what I have noticed…sleepy, bowl movements are loose but that may be due to diet.  cut back on hydro, only took 2 yesterday and probably should of taken 3.  Always trying to stay ahead of pain.  The oil must be doing something for the pain.  Sitting in recliner right now is the best approach to sleeping.

KU called Fri and wants us to come up next thur.  They said they will have the "final" results of the biopsy.  Either way, I feel like he is gonna want do chemo.  I am really not ready for that right now…I want this to run its course.

Anybody with "SOLID" info about this oil and how long it takes?  Surely I should notice something in 3 to 4 weeks.  I know the video indicated it would take longer but as you can see I am vey anxious.  lol

When it starts working I am going to ask for a CT scan before I agree to chemo.

thanks

john

16. Advise on usage of oil.  Is there any benefit to taking more than 1 gram per day?  

17. the reason I ask the above is that I am starting to notice some changes.  Changes that I want to be more confident of before I speak of them.

The general consensus seems to be that more is better. If you take more than 1 gram per day, then you will recover quicker. In other words, if it takes 2 oz's to cure cancer, the sooner you finish the 2 oz's, the sooner you're cured.

19. just heard from ku….the biopsy shows that the tumor is a low grade lymphoma.  They are going to switch me to another doctor.  This doctors emphasis was surgery.  The nurse indicated that this type of cancer is best controlled by non surgical means.

On the home front…. Sunday, I started noticing that the pain wasn't as bad in my back and sides.  Since then, it has progressively gotten better.  Slept all night last night.  Can lay on my side now where before I couldn't.   I am having very loose stools, pretty much nothing but water…will focus on liquids today to guard against dehydration.  Taking 1 gram a day.  Things are looking better!!!

20. average is 1 to 3 grams daily- the worst the condition the more oil needed to alleviate condition..