sarasota florida in this bitch

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Relyt, Apr 26, 2006.

1. what up
    i live in sarasota florida
    hit me up if you got that chronnnnnnnn

:wave:

2. whats happening. O-town right here. there are TONS of FL stoners on these boards

3. from my experience, sarasota is the slut capital of florida. haha.

4. Welcome to the City! :wave:

...................Jan 2006 and you are JUST NOW getting around to an introduce yourself? :confused:

5. what it do choppa city in this b

6. Welcome to the city! :wave:

7. "
    from my experience, sarasota is the slut capital of florida. haha."

Well, the family planning clinic is within walking distance of the high school.
    Have you ever been inside a planned parenthood? The girls are so hot...:D

8. welcome, i'm in tampa, but some of the fam lives in sarascrotom... state road 64... towards anna marie island... welcome to the city. FLA produces the best bud around...fact

9. I am pretty sure that Cannabis prefers high altitudes and bright sunshine.

I think that would make Humbolt county, Cali; Alaska, Australia, and such the best places for outdoor growing. I have yet to see anything smokable in Florida in 3 years that was not indoor hydro.

So lets start debate about "Florida produces the best bud" since my experience has in 36 months is just aint so. I will put the North Face of Colorado mountains grown over 10,000 feet up against anything grown in Flori-dah.

Everything I have seen grown here is compressed and brown with no glistening at all.

Go visit Amsterdam and ask for laughing Buddha before you say "florida grows the best bud" :rolleyes:

10. Whats up, I visit sarasota once or twice a year, next times in april. I'm staying on siesta key. See you there?

And yeah, sarasota does have quite the high slut population. First hand experience.

11. Sorry i've been getting fire in florida.

12. i've been seeing a bunch FL peeps on this forum. its just good to know.

13. to the guy who wants to debate... there's good bud all over the world. FYI, i visited amsterdam last year on spring break, and experienced all that was to offer, the grey area, de damprking, greenhouse, barneys, etc... etc... you obviously dont know anyone in your area that has good bud.. thats to bad for you, but just because you've been here(FLA) for less than three years and you already say that your people back home get better bud; that statement just proves your imcompetence, therefore, i will not argue nor debate, for your sake, with you for the remainder of this thread.. for the record, my buddy just harvested real deal Northern Lights that i will bet is better than the majority of what you smoked in A'dam. dont come at me and tell me to retract my statements and to visit a'dam, then go talk to you. if i post it, i mean it.. I hope you have to smoke rags the rest of your stay in florida, just for badmouthing it.. karma... i'm out

14. Us Floridians can toke

there's no others like us...that's just what it is

15. "
    to the guy who wants to debate... there's good bud all over the world. FYI, i visited amsterdam last year on spring break, and experienced all that was to offer, the grey area, de damprking, greenhouse, barneys, etc... etc... you obviously dont know anyone in your area that has good bud.. thats to bad for you, but just because you've been here(FLA) for less than three years and you already say that your people back home get better bud; that statement just proves your imcompetence, therefore, i will not argue nor debate, for your sake, with you for the remainder of this thread.. for the record, my buddy just harvested real deal Northern Lights that i will bet is better than the majority of what you smoked in A'dam. dont come at me and tell me to retract my statements and to visit a'dam, then go talk to you. if i post it, i mean it.. I hope you have to smoke rags the rest of your stay in florida, just for badmouthing it.. karma... i'm out"

Not trying to flame you or your bud, I did say that anyone can make good indoor,
    with or without hydro. But for outdoor wild and untamed bud, I still say that high altitude is best growing the sacred herb. Florida does not offer the right soil nor the high mountain breezes that Jamaica, Colorado, Humbolt, etc offer to the sacroment. Peace to you and maybe one day in a drum circle on siesta key, you can make me smoke my words....;)

16. enjoy smoking rags.... for the record, i know three people in sarascrotom right now that have some flame. good luck on finding them.

one more thing, you can grow year round in florida, and i know you cant do that in colorado... check grow journals, FLA outdoor grow, that was my plant that was grown way before anyone else on this forum was able to do anything outside

17. Dre2005:

Dude, peace means peace. I would really like for us to be friends.

But I really think before anyone could say :
    "Florida grows the best bud" or "Dre2005 grows the best bud", methinks we need to agree first on "best bud". Is it Length of time stoned from one bhong hit?
    Is it the spiritual high of Sativa or the Body relaxation of indica?
    Is it looks, smell or taste?? I had a buddy from texas (which might grow the worst bud) who said "Pot is like Pussy, some might taste a whole helluva lot better than others, but none of it taste good like Ice Cream tastes good"

I dont agree with that (on either point) but it does show that some standards are relative. (BTW, anyone offended by the word "pussy" can replace that word in my
    post with "Cooter" or even "vaginal secretions")

The stuff I complain about is wild grown from Myakka Park (I think) but to put aside some of the misunderstandings between us, I think this is accurate:

If I walk into the cool places where koo-koo-kool people go in colorado or vancouver or Santa Cruz and get average street bud, it will be seedless, green and uncompressed. If I was to repeat this experiment in texas, Mississippi or Florida,
    I would get "Brown Frown" or "Tex-Mex" which is full of Seeds, Stems, Foreign Matter, and be compressed with a bad ammonia smell.

It almost like Kansas is a dividing line; West of it the average is bud is pretty good.
    East of it the average bud is pretty much unrecognizable to a native of Holland.:wave:

18. i know the shitty weed you're talking about, but i guess because my whole network of friends all smoke nothing but high grade bud, better than your average hydroponically grown/indoor grown bud that people pay 50 an 8th for, truthfully, i dont really see that much Reggie as i used to.. i see more funky bud in tampa then i do rags. if you use your nose, you'll find that good bud is very abundant in the southern/central part of fla.. good luck