Sara Palin to Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moosehead, Jan 12, 2010.

1. WTF - Fox News (now there's an oxymoron) has hired Sara Palin as a commentator. What the fuck has happened to the US over the past decade. It is bad enough that the GOP ran this creature for vice-president but by the end of the campaign everyone should have realized what a religio-maniacal simpleton they had on their hands. In any other country in the world Palin could not get elected as dogcatcher. This is a person so ignorant that she believes that the world was created by some magical process or something similar 5 or 6 thousand years ago. This belief alone would make it impossible for her to get elected as mayor of Bumfuck, Alberta in this country.
    I know that America has a good educational system, so how the fuck has she produced so many mindless idiots, is it something in the water?

2. Hahahah Shes a wack job, she'll fit in on that network. They try to market to that 15% of the american Population. She is bound to say something stupid, Im intrested to see how this turns out.

3. Know what MSNBC's topic was last night? Sarah Palin :rolleyes:
    Know what MSNBC's topic was the night before? Sarah Palin :rolleyes:
    Know what MSNBC's topic was the night before? Bristol Palin :rolleyes:
    Know what MSNBC's topic was the night before? Bristol Palin's X :rolleyes:
    Know what MSNBC's topic was the night before? Sarah Palin :rolleyes:

Do you think the liberal turd media will EVER stop trashing Sarah Palin?

4. Well atleast now she will hoepfulyl be tied down to that job and not run for president.

Mabye we will get a decent republican canidate that isn't a religious nut job and infact dedicated to preserving our republic, but that unlikely.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN OR SUCK A CHODE.

5. It is not possible.

Sarah Palin was that candidate but the liberal media tells people what to think and then they do. The mind control is too intense, too pervasive and too effective on too many people.

Any other candidate that could come along will get the same exact treatment if they are even modestly interested in a strong America and preserving constitutional rights. They will get the same treatment and it will work every time.

There is a reason that it was once illegal to teach a black man to read in America. This is exactly same reason that the media is constantly working to dumb you down.

Sarah Palin will never get close to the White House because she is not a puppet of the Vatican or the New World Order crowd.

6. [​IMG]

7. ...Sarah Palin wasn't the religious nut job?

She supported Creationism in schools, and since Creationism doesn't have a credible basis and can't be supported by the scientific method at all (and, well...carbon dating also rendered it laughable), don't you think that that is religion getting in the way of logic?

What about the Christian Heritage Week Proclamation?

What about this, where she calls the Iraq War a task from G-d?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4LjsfWbZLA]YouTube - Sarah Palin & the Wasilla Assembly of God 1 of 2[/ame]

So what the fuck are you talking about, that she isn't a religious nut? Oh, right, I forgot you are one, so of course you don't recognize her as one (and this is apparent if anyone has read half of this dudes posts -____-).

Seriously, have a bit more respect as to actually think of the shit you're talking about.

Furthermore, yeah, MSNBC talks about Palin. She was the candidate on the Republican ticket for vice president, and puts herself out into the public a ton (more than McCain has, or Gore ever did) after the election. So why the fuck wouldn't they talk about her?
    Oh, and if this doesn't prove Fox to be a bunch of lying jerks ('fair and balanced'), I seriously won't know what fucking will.

8. I never said that she is not a religious nut. I myself am a religious nut so I can relate to her.

No point in arguing evolution vs creationism in here. I agree with Palin on that for the most part as well.

FOX is an actual news source. They run actual headline news stories and then provide the commentary after. MSNBC will run very few headline news stories in a 24 hour cycle and much of their programming is nothing more than propaganda and liberal strategy sessions.

Look at 60 minutes on CBS passing themselves off as investigative reporting. They did a story on Harry Reids book and did not even mention his racial comments on Obama. Then they run ten full minutes of the McCain campaign's RINO hacks fabricating and trashing Palin. :rolleyes:

9. Hm.

If he said: 'Mabye we will get a decent republican canidate that isn't a religious nut job and infact dedicated to preserving our republic, but that unlikely.'

And you then said (quoting that): Sarah Palin was that candidate but the liberal media tells people what to think and then they do.

Then yes. You did say she wasn't a religious nut. (Reading comprehension for the win!)

No, you see, you claimed she was the candidate who wasn't the religious nut, so what I did was substantiate the fact that she is with one of her policies, which was the inclusion of Creationism, despite the fact that the idea of Creationism is against the scientific method and no tool or scientific procedure can support it at all. So one can only then assume that she would add Creationism to a SCIENCE CLASS to support religion/religious beliefs, which is contradictory to the secular republic that we are supposed to be; and, if you REALLY are going to argue this, see Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli, ratified by the US senate and signed by President John Adams in 1797:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Article_11.GIF

So agree all you want, it goes against the secular nation that we are and we supposed to be (beyond infringing on the rights of those of other faiths, the agnostic, the athiest, etc.).

I don't watch Fox because of how laughable it is and how many blatant lies they've been caught in, so I'm not touching this.

10. Palin = ratings, FoxNews = wants ratings. Therefore, FoxNews gets Palin. Doesn't matter if she's dumb, unintelligent, illiterate, uneducated, inarticulate or a waste of space on a "news" station...she's a celebrity and FoxNews wants to capitalize on it. Frankly, I'm suprised they didn't sign her sooner especially since her political career is over.

11. Point is, they claim to be news and not partisan ('fair and balanced'). It's hypocrisy, and the thing is, their fan base, the idiotic and fanatic forty percent of this nation, who are always the first ones to call upon morality and virtue so long as it comes to invading another nation or denying a group the right to marry, visit each other in hospitals, etc., will still watch it. It's unethical and infuriating to watch these imbeciles carry on about virtue as they continuously act against it.

12. damn strait.

13. yo im tryin to give sarah palin dis dick

14. I thnk she will be a great asset to the Comedy Channel. I mean Fox News.

15. A) Learn to spell if you're throwing yourself into a discussion like this, lest your spelling will most likely discredit you.
    B) I kinda showed how what he said was false, but you're free to agree despite the evidence. You just look foolish.
    C) If we're talking about dumbing down, I think Sarah Palin kinda takes the cake for having swapped Iran and Iraq in this interview (countries of two completely separate ethnicities, languages, sects, forms of government, and historical adversaries. But, I mean, who cares about that, she only would have had the potential to be in control of our military, hahaha!). Yeah, she was fit to be vice pres. of the US. ...Right.

Palin Confuses Iraq And Iran In Hannity Interview (VIDEO)
    (Yes, this is from the Huffington Post, but the video is the actual interview, and it was the first link to the interview I found, so whatever. It doesn't change what she said and what it shows about her competence/knowledge of the world she would potentially be a leading force in.)

16. She sucks, so maybe you shouldn't obsess over her and she'll go away. :confused_2:

17. I was agreeing that she was a "decent republican candidate". Before McCain picked her the liberal media had no problem with her. She had made several appearances on Glen Beck and established herself as a legitimate expert on energy policy.

I think Palin is just so intellectual that the average democrat mind can't comprehend her. ;)

I understand that to a secular liberal mind Palin is a religious nut even though faith in a creator is rational, sane and rather common.

The monkey to man evolution is as much bunk as man made global warming and there is no 'scientific procedure can support it at all' but the entire topic is pointless to debate. I will leave you with this though. :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1flvGNxZ5Sg]YouTube - Alex Jones Tv {Sunday Edition} :Evolution vs Creation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CdPHT_j2U4]YouTube - Reply to Athiesm[/ame]

18. #18 TearDownGod, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010

Never, of course. But at least they're not praising her, right?

edit-

Why was that, iyo? I'm conf.

19. "No such thing as bad press."

Not only Sarah Palin. Where would FOX news be today without the liberal media re-broadcasting all their programming? :rolleyes:

20. Really? Well I think everyone else would think that you were saying that she was the candidate that wasn't the religious nut, as most people with the slightest bit of reading comprehension would say. I would suggest rethinking what you type.

Intellectuals would realize that claiming to support a two state solution for Israel and at the same time expressing support for settlement expansion is a majorly flawed. Intellectuals can differentiate between the vastly different nations of Iraq and Iran (and, indeed, would realize that there already ARE sanctions on Iran, as there have been for many years...). Intellectuals would realize that introducing Creationism into schools is against separation of church and state, something clearly established with the Treaty of Tripoli (the ratification of which was a unanimous vote in the Senate). Intellectuals would NEVER say they 'wouldn't second guess' an Israeli strike against Iran (because they'd be well aware that that would result in mutual destruction and devastation, and the loss of the closest ally that the U.S> has in the region). Please, stop speaking bullshit and act like a grownup.

Um, no. Secular liberals think she is a religious nut for threatening the established secular basis of our nation, presenting Creationism as a valid theory in a SCIENCE class, calling the war in Iraq a task from G-d (personally, I don't think God would ever want to start any war, especially if it has resulted in the murder of more than a hundred thousand innocent civilians and resulted in a state which only serves to antagonize sectarian and inter ethnic conflict in the region), and because she supports the death penalty (thou shalt not murder?), yet calls upon G-d to discriminate against gays (providing them not even civil unions) and by forbidding rape victims to get an abortion (further adding to the number of children in the system, of whom very few every find loving homes). Funny how she supports murder, war, and infringing on others religious freedoms, yet uses the Bible to support discrimination against gays. THAT is why we think she is a religious nut.

I'd say that the majority of secular liberals aren't atheists, although perhaps agnostic. But you made a HUGE mistake here; thinking that all liberals don't believe in a higher power, or that they find that those who do to be lunatics. Well, that's not the case (at least for most). Just because we support the separation of church and state doesn't mean we are all atheists; we just think that our own religious beliefs shouldn't be forced on people or used liberally as a basis for any political action.

But it's unlikely you would even consider half of that.

Right. The fact that we share the vast majority of our DNA, that we have tail bones, etc. And it's not monkey to man. It's that monkeys and men share a common ancestor. Way to radically oversimplify, though.