sapiosexual-aroused by smarts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 7, 2011.

1. i would consider myself:

Sapiosexual (n): a person who is sexually attracted to intelligence in others.

Sapiosexual (adj): of, or relating to, finding intellectual stimulation sexually arousing.

...and thats why i love reading the crazy long but supreme posts on here while i'm stoned as shit.

Anyone else think they fit this?

2. 'If i can't hold a proper, intelligent conversation with you, my dick's not going anywhere near you.'

One of my cardinal rules :p I absolutely love the ladies who aren't afraid to show their smarts!

3. I can understand. I get turned off by stupidity, too.

4. I dont know about being SEXUALLY aroused from someone being smart.BUT I can't have sex or a relationship with someone who isn't.If a girl is dumb,I just really find it hard to be attracted to them.

5. I most definitely do.

6. Actually I think dumb girls are kinda cute, but I can't put up with them. They are just unpredictable by nature.

You'll both be looking at the same situation and you assume the outcome is obvious.

What do you get when you put two and two together? 4 right? WRONG! Its 22 if you are an idiot. You just can't predict things like that, and thus life is full of surprises when you date morons.

7. Hahahaha that's actually pretty funny

1000th post ftw!

8. Girls who are smart give me such a huge CHUBBER.

9. but life is full of conversation and banter if youre smart.

dude i listen to NPR like those dumb girls listen to Britney or Kesha.

i need a guy that keeps up and can keep up.

10. I don't know about that. I just care about how hot a girl is if i'm looking to get laid. but yeah sure when i want to get married or something i'd want an intelligent girl because one day i probably want to have kids nad I don't want them to be retards.

11. its not about them being not dumb, it is about them being brilliant.
    i mean literally lectures by a handsome enough man or pretty woman get me really happy hahha.

i love when someone talks confidently and makes me impressed.