Santorum: Democratic Party An Orgy Of Sex And Homosexuality Preying On Lust

Discussion in 'General' started by Dualified, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Santorum: Democratic Party An Orgy Of Sex And Homosexuality Preying On Lust | The New Civil Rights Movement

Lmfao...this guy makes me laugh so fucking hard.

I read an article recently about Santorum comparing himself and slamming JFK's Seperation of Faith and Politics (very similar to seperation of church and state) and it absolutely appalls me that this man is willing to go against the constitution and one of the founding principles of this constitution and install a church-backed religious ideological dominant administration in this country...wasn't some of the intents of the framers and their predecessors to escape such religious persecution?

There is a huge difference between John F. Kennedy and Rick "I got voted out of my own state Santorum". For 1 thing, JFK actually was President of the United States. Rich Santorum will never be POTUS. NEVER. Rick Santorum is the most disgusting, over the top narcissist I have seen in the republican party since Palin and Gingrinch.

Republicanism is nothing but codified and politicized narcissism so it comes as no surprise that 99% of republicans are deeply and profoundly sick with the soul disease of narcissism. Narcissism manifests as a faulty, inflated self image, a victim mentality, aggression, and a total lack of empathy and compassion. Now think back on Republican politicians. When has any republican extended authentic empathy or compassion? There are NONE.

2. Yeah most Politician's are psychos but the Conservative's take the cake

3. What makes me genuinely sick to my stomach is that this man actually has a good chance at winning the key primary here in my home state tomorrow.

4. If only.

As Bill Maher said "The Democrats have moved to the center and the Republicans have moved into the insane asylum!"

5. These people are delusional, there's no point in arguing with them. Just hope future generations don't have to deal with this shit.

God, God, God, God, God, God, God, God. All I hear. When the hell did God make himself useful? I'm not blaming God, it's not his fault for not existing.

6. #6 Internetz, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Please don't sully conservativism. Its bad enough that retards like Santorum associate with it to you really need to drive it in?

It IS possible to be a conservative (and even a Republican) and NOT be a batshit crazy Jesus freak...

The issues and stances that characature recent conservative policy actually has little or nothing to do with conservatism.

7. Would a mod kindly move this thread to Politics? My bad I posted it in the wrong section.

8. My motto: I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative and one-hundred percent apathetic.

9. You mean republicans.

There's no issue with being conservative.

And most "Conservative" Republicans. Aren't actually conservative. It's like they forgot Conserve is the root word in conservative.

10. I heard hes gaining momentum here in PA, which is sad cause we kicked his ass out, and now our ignorant republican voters are being hypocritical like always. fuck these PA pro-santorum hicks. gives PA a bad image.

11. [quote name='"MissionsAGrow"']

You mean republicans.

There's no issue with being conservative.

And most "Conservative" Republicans. Aren't actually conservative. It's like they forgot Conserve is the root word in conservative.[/quote]

They also remembered almost every excuse to increase spending on their part.

12. Yup.

Throwing the word Conservative in front of there political status allows them to hide they're true beliefs.

Fucking stupid.

Vote for Liberty 2012

13. If you thought this article made you laugh, you should watch this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrZtlnsBq_Y]Rick Santorum - Can Gay People Stop Being gay? - YouTube[/ame]

He is caught with his gay arguments in the military being equated to a military General's arguments against black people being integrated into the military in the 1940's, saying basically the same thing..

14. #14 Magnuson, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    Santorum's a fucking idiot but is it necessary to diss on religion when you're talking about a specific person?..

Don't let one persons beliefs taint a whole group. ignorance

15. Where did I say anything about his religion?

I could write a littany of objections to Santorum, but I'll save a little space. This man is a reckless, dangerous, invasive presence, and should be avoided like the plague. And now the people down in Lansing have to put up with his bullshit tomorrow.