Santorum almost calls Obama a Ni****

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ModalSoul, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyvo8SKa0M]Rick Santorum Visits Janesville - YouTube[/ame]

34:25-34:40

So America, why are so many of you voting for this asshole?

P.S.: Ron Paul 2012

2. #2 JuanRing, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Hmm, is that really what he was going to say? Didn't seem to fit the context. Either way it's not like you need to look for reasons not to vote for Santorum. i mean, his name means frothy anal lube people! :p

But seriously he was about to say anti-war government ******? That doesn't make much sense really. Maybe he was starting to say *****rd (a stingy or ungenerous person) but then decided against it because he knew it would sound like ******.

Again I have no support for Santorum but I have a bit of a hard time believing that he was going to call Obama a ****** there.

3. LMAO I think you're right. at 34:32 it sounds like he wants to say Gov't N-word, right after saying Anti war, but he catches himself before he says it and then stumbles in "uhs" and switches gears in his boring ass speech. Seriously, who the fuck enjoys any of his speeches? I can't stand any of them. They're so bad.

Did you find this out or did does the internet already know? :laughing:

4. [​IMG]

I'll just leave this here...

• Like Like x 2
  5. With that crowd, calling Obama a ****** would probably him some votes. Frothy is one small step away from being desperate enough to declare Obama a gay Muslim/Black Hitler/the Anti-Christ.

6. Santorum doesn't have a chance, we need Romney to get in some shit. Apparently tax evasion isn't enough to exclude you from the races.

Don't worry about Santorum, worry about Romney.

7. That would be awesome I hope he breaks down and does it. The news would be so entertaining! Imagine Chris Mathews just having a heartattack as soon as he hears it. Sean Hannity getting a huge boner and saying, "I told you!"

8. Maddow's head explodes...

9. He's probably use to calling obama that and it just happened to almost slip out during a long speech

10. The only thing I agree from Santorum. Obama is a ******..

11. and the world gets a little wiser

12. On average .0004% maybe, and when you think about it, it seems sorta depressing :-(

13. Seriously... his campaign actually put this out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDGORiD82rQ]Obamaville - Rick Santorum "Anti-Obama" Ad 2012 (COMMENTS ENABLED!) - YouTube[/ame]

Obamaville will apparently be a fear-based "mini-series" of some sort, in which apparently America turns into a dystopian hell hole because Obama won a second term.

I mean, Obama's image flashes on screen when Ahmadinejad is shown. Frothy is one step from declaring Obama to be some sort of Black Muslim Hitler.

14. yeah, he was about to say it.

people trying to defend santorum... why bother? you know its true as well as everyone else.

15. I didn't hear him say ******. Come on..I'm no fan of Rick Santorum but this is some of the same kind of stuff Obama's little circle jerk would use against ron paul..

16. I really wish he would have said it. That would have broken all sorts of you-tube viral video records.

17. Me two buddy. Me two...

But again, all rednecks would vote for santorum because he said ******. :p

18. Awesome gonna get high and watch the entire series when it comes out. RP should do a Obamneyville.

19. abso

lutely