Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Santa's Wish list anyone ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TexasToker823, Nov 10, 2010.

1. so my connects been getting some new shit and its hands down the best fuckin indica in my life i smoked period. i cant explain the feeling all i can say is im high right now and its the most extremely narcotic high ive ever had:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: . i thought it was phony named
    i mean santas wish list come on right?
    but i looked on the net just te see wat was out there under the name and i found this..
    Santa’s Wish List (Vaporizer) | "Honest and Accurate"

and it looks exactly like that and everything he describes is EXACTLY what i experience ^^^

has any one else ever had any of this??????????

2. put some pictures up man!

3. No, but it looks like something I would love to try. Judging by your name, I hope theres some of it going around Texas, especially North Texas.

4. click the link bro! my camera sucks but i will take a good pic if i get a cam
    yes its great every time i smoke it i get so stoned it freaks me out i have to nap .
    like earlier when i posted this i just smoked 2 bowls of it , and i blaze all the time , and i was just blasted and i could not sit upright my head was just over loaded and i needed a nap

but i know my plug has it and he has it by the lbs.
    he tells me all his shit is from cali being in texas you hear that alot but this shit is straight from cali no doubts about it. its tied up there with the best weeds ive ever smoked

5. that's cool, i just meant post pictures of your bud. :)

6. ill try to today but my laptop camera is all i can use

7. I am quite intrigued, Santa's wishlist hey, bet he has got some high grade on that! :smoke:

8. haha this is all i want on my wish list :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. hahah yep, that's my wishlist this year - bud. :)

10. It´s the only place online that mention it, pics would be nice. Looks like it´s only available in certain areas, there are people that know about it.