Santa's Lap...

Discussion in 'General' started by John John, Dec 18, 2008.

1. What do you want for Christmas? Share your list here!!! (posting pics is optional).

My list:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Theres alot more to add but these are some of the top items.

2. Lots and lots of alcohol/weed. Perhaps a nug jug and some winter attire as well (supposed to be going below zero alot in the next few weeks).

3. I really want the Xbox 360 arcade but i know it aient happenin.

So ima jus get drunk and enjoy.

I know im gettin a nice sweat suit, And some shirts.

Thats prolly it, My bro gettin me some hennessy i know.

And i got a bottle of Dimple Pinch to kill, Bottle of crown to share with my bro, And 2 bottles of anivversry jack to share with the fams.

4. Right on man, celebrate the three kings, man.

Smo-King, Drink-King, and Fuc-King

5. [​IMG]

Thats what I want... But a little unrealistic.

Instead I'll get:

socks
    underwear
    a pair of shoes
    a hat
    some shorts
    some shirts.

I get that every year.

6. Yeah, I need a car in general... preferably a gold DeLorean DMC-12 but, beggers can't be choosers. :smoking:

7. Nice, I love a cutty. My pops has a '70 455.

I had a '83 supreme.

[​IMG]

8. Yeah, I used to have an 1988 Olds Cutlass, last edition of the rwd. Only difference is it has a different front clip. My buddy has an 84 and 85. I love Cutlasses, wish I wouldn't of sold mine.

9. Herd that.

I didnt exactly sell mine even tho i did, Was an agreement sell it to homeboy for a couple months cuz he needed the whip to get by and i needed the money to not lose my house, And i was gon get my money up and buy the whip back for what he bought it for, Bite the miles myself as long as nothing goes wrong as he got it, He fixes it or pays part for me to fix it.

I couldnt get enough flows up to get it back and pay all the bills in time and well, Shit happened and ended up stripped down on the eastside, Some fool stole it from him.

I lost everything, He threw me a few bills and that was that.

I miss that beast. Fuckin seats like a couch, Boy was so nice.

Thats one of my goals it cop another one jus like it soon. '83-87 or so supreme. And jus cruise again.

10. Some ed hardy shirts..
    Obey shirts..
    New camera/camcorder for production.

11. BillDavis, Why did you neg rep me with this comment?

'I'm pretty sure I repped you once before because of the cutlass love but fuck it... here is some more.'

Accident?

12. That's pretty fresh...

13. Yeah... Defiantly an accident. Meant to +rep... Thought thats what I did, my bad.

14. Dont trip, I aient worried thats what i figured, Jus seen the red bar like WTF? hahaha. Tis all good homie.