Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Santa Clause

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Nickatina, Dec 25, 2011.

1. how old were you quys when you found out he wasnt real.. My little brother is in 5th qrade and he found out today, and i had to have a talk with him when i was baked as fuck... it was weird

2. 3rd grada like a boss

3. i was in 3rd grade. broke my little heart when i found out:cry: lol

4. Around 2nd to 3rd grade I think. I was always so skeptical though and would always tell my parents to tell me he wasn't real. But deep down inside, I really did not want them to tell me, because I reaaalllly wanted to believe he was real.

Anyone else see a similarity between the belief in santa and the belief in god? ;)

5. Probably 2nd or 3rd grade, but faked it for a year or so. Plus my brother is 4 years younger, so Santa still brought gifts. I never told him because I thought it would fuck up the whole operation. Finding out sucks.

6. I honestly don't remember believing in it, I don't think my parents ever tried to seriously feed it to me

New question: When did you guys find out Jesus wasn't real? I was probably 15-16 when I started questioning the Bible, fullblown atheist shortly after

7. Yesterday..:( lol 4th grade I really figured out but the two years before that I was doubtful

8. I was about 7 or 8. But I pretended to believe in him for a few years after that

9. My sister was telling me a story when she was in 7th grade her and some friends were talking about how santa wasn't real and a girl didn't know and started to freak out and broke down crying. I found out probably when i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade i don't remember.

10. 5th or 6th grade i was a gullible child

11. LofuckingL

12. I believe he lives inside all of us

13. I think it would be great if god were real. But unfortunately just believing really really hard in something doesn't make it any more real..

14. #14 Yosh139, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
  15. Kindergarten...

16. I never believed in him. I hardly got presents lol.

17. I think I was four, maybe five