Sannies Seeds Intercepted by CBSA.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sundar334, Aug 22, 2015.

1. I placed my first ever order at Sannie's and the seeds sent by him has been intercepted by CBSA and they have sent a letter asking to approve them to be able to open the letter and check the contents. I have sent an email regarding this to Sannie and waiting for his reply. Any suggestion guys? Also, if he offers to send another pack is it safe to get it shipped to the same address?

2. I would stay away from the letter and destroy the letter and say that I never received it
    Forget about your seeds and consider them lost
    Don't expect the seed bank to reply

Next I would try and figure out how or why they choosed your package to get intercepted
    Then after learning what went wrong, formulate a plan so you can successfully receive a new order of seeds

Orrrrrrrr, you can just order again and hope nothing happened before and it was random luck that your seeds got caught.
    But what ever you do,
    Don't acknowledge the letter....that is admitting guilt.

3. I had the same thing happen to me. I just ignored it nothing ever happened. They aren't going to legally pursue you over a few seeds here in Canada. I sent a picture of the dated letter to Sannie and he re-shipped my package. Re-shipped to the same address and successfully delivered.

You can fully expect Sannie to reply. Don't know what that guy is talking about.