Sannies Herijuana With a Side Of Jack!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Dec 27, 2009.

1. 2010 is looking good so far!

I was fortunate enough to have a been gifted some strains that I have had on my wish list for a long time now - Sannies Herijuana and Sannies Jack amongst a few others!

Thanks so much for the generosity!

Germing four of each of these right now and will be running them in FFOF in search of a females to be cloned and ran in hydro

Details: Herijuana
    (herijuana ibl) This fabulous indica has more then one fine qualities. This makes her very loved all over the world. Because of the high thc percentage en the narcotic after effect, she is often used as a medicinal smoke. The flowers are covered with resin and smell intoxicating. [​IMG] [​IMG]

This plant originates from Woodhorse and was perfected by Moterabel. Sannie and Moterabel work together with genes and since Moterabel is unable to breed for himself anymore. I received the seeds in 2006 and had 2 grows since to get an overall view in what to expect. After the selection we kept the seeds off the best pheno. Because the original seeds were already IBL (Inbreed Line), these seeds are also best to describe as IBL.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The plants grow fast and produce a lot of side branches, as a Sativa normally does. Because off this quality Herijuana is a great scrogg (screen of green) plant. Herijuana keeps growing for the first 2 weeks off bloom and produces golfball-like buds, even the lower buds get rock hard
    Warning: can be to strong for not regular users!
    Product Informatie Type: Mostly indica Flowering time 7-9 weeks
    Harvest up to 500 gram/m2(indoor) Taste: sandlewood/afghani Effect: heavy medical body stone flowers They are rockhard with lots of cristals THC: Percentage up to 25%

Details: Sannies` Jack
    (sannie's jack F6) NEW
    This seeds are the result from years of breeding and selecting After years of selection and improving a super Jack Herer emerged like never before. It all started with the unique taste of this Jack. Finding the right taste took a lot of time and energy, but then we could focus on yield and potency. After each selection certain aspects where improved, this results in a Jack Herrer that's exceeds in taste en harvest.
    After 2 years selling the F5 version i got loads of feedback from my custumors and it proved me that we hit the jackpot with the used mother,she proves herself time after time again and we decided to back cross here to get more stable offspring and more plants that look like here mother. We used a male that was selected out of 100 plants+ and seems to be the perfect match.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    These seeds will grow plants with enormous main buds. Suitable for SOG (Sea Of Green) or Scrog (Screen of green). According to the number of plants per square meter, they can easily grow as high as 1 meter because of the large part sativa qualities found in this Jack. The plants keep growing as long as 3 to 4 weeks into the flowering time. When conditions are optimal this plant will be a pleasure to grow en and will provide you more delicious stash than you can handle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This Jack Herer is a pleasure to grow and shows you what incredible things a plant can do.

Product Information Type: Mostly sativa Flowering time 10-13 weeks
    indoor plant
    Harvest up to 750 gram/m2(indoor) Taste: a powerful spicy/lemon haze taste and smell Effect: The high is heavy and is in the head(real haze) flowers They are rockhard with a lot of tales THC: Percentage up to 22%

2. That way cool bro. sonds like a great plan you have.:hello:

Can't wait to compare final products.:D:smoking:

3. you an me both sergio!

am going to stick with FNB with a bit of cal mag++ for the first few weeks like I always do and maybe later will get some penetrator and liquid light so I can really push the nutes now that I dont need to buy any seeds for this year!

:)

the shits pretty pricey and you know me and spending

4. Hey Imgreen, this looks like it's gonna be a fun journal. The herijuana seems to be a great strain, can't wait to see. :wave:

5. congrads IM.... just started flowering my Herijuana, also Anesthesia from Sannies.

My Heri's were very slow to show sex and about a 50/50 male mix

6. I am in for this one. :smoke:

7. The Jacks don't seem to need much as far as ferts go. I went pretty light and they have fert burn on the tips. The Heri didn't mind. I'm usally 700-800ppm,s @ 6.5 ph
    last run off was 6.8ph and 900 ppm's.

8. Nice a 10-13week JH... That's gonna be a heavy bitch.

9. You picked some very nice strains.
    I'm in!

10. Very interesting IMGreen. I'll be watching.

LOVE that FNB!! Thanks again for that. :)

11. thanks for dropping by blades!

will let you know when I start seeing signs of life!

:wave:

12. I cant wait!!! That Herijuana is some killer looking bud. :hello: :hello:

13. it sure does look tasty - looking forward to sergios smoke report in a couple weeks!!

14. Yeah me too. I am demanding he post pics tonite!! Lol. :D

15. Here's a real life pic of the Herijuana from my garden today!
    [​IMG]

16. very nice IMGreen....all b here 2....i jus popped some White Rhinos & a L.A. Ultra.....a few more 2 come real soon 2.....its gona b a good new yeart:D

17. [​IMG]

that's an awesome specimen sergio!

and thanks for swinging by cutter!

18. some of them already popped!

:eek:

that's gotta be one of the FASTEST germs I have ever seen! will post pics later for the none believers

19. Damn!! :eek: Gotta love some good seeds that pop easy. :hello:

20. Wow, that is a very interesting strain! I am definitely going to be following this grow, and I've been looking for a narcotic indica to add to my garden... this might be the one :)