Sannies anesthesia...Low temps

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by talktokam, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Kinda wanna nickname it kaleidoscope. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. That is some crazy looking anesthesia

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ya. That's what I thought too.Sadly it's sister hermied on me due to such low temps. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ran anesthesia a while back.. wen a friend had his brother test it at the lab he worked at .. it came back at 19 thc  .3 cbd back then I don't think we got more then thc and cbds tested . .

5. Looks gorgeous!

And finally someone other than me on here with sannies strains.

6. Ya. I'm running k.o. kush, anesthesia, and herijuana right now. I love the meds he makes. A little low on the yield but the quality is spot on.

I'm switching to sog at the moment so maybe I will increase my yield this time around.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 jas43, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I've been running mad scientist, mad shack and Shiva

Not sannies strains but hybrids or endorsed by sannies

I've noticed that my yields with these strains are better when grown naturally and not topped.
    They do fine with many tops but they really shine when all of the energy is on one main cola and some satellites.
    Just my experience

8. Jas, Sadly i just decided to drop the Sannie products. I found another hermie on my 5th grow. I am frustrated and disappointed. The seeds were not feminized. They clones were 100% female. After 5 weeks they started showing bananas. I have no light leaks and have done nothing different from my first 3 grows to my last 2. I was ok with the cold one hermie, but I moved to a more stable climate and now I have the same problem going on. I know we are dealing with extreme genetics, but I just can't deal with seeds. 

I really enjoyed the characteristics of the smoke, but I can not deal with hermies. 

I ordered some THC Bomb. I have heard some great things about it...I have also heard of some hermies. I am hoping it is more stable. If it is not, I will switch to White Widow and be done with it. 

9. Will damn dude I'm sorry to hear about that.

I've had a Shiva plant pop out a few nanners but they werent fertile and produced no seeds. Shiva is the best smelling strain I've ever grown or smoked. Straight up berries and cream. Its a keeper :)
    I'll post a pic below.

I wish you the best of luck with your next adventures!

Attached Files: