Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sanfransisco? Can i get a script?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ceed19, May 18, 2010.

1. Iu may have a chance to move to Sanfransisco soon. I am wondering what it takes to get medical marijuana. And I am also wondering if what the general cost is since I assume it will be an out of pocket expense.

I am over 30, i have a compressed 5th lumbar vertebra that hurts tremendously and will only go away with surgery but only has a 50% chance of being helped and a 50% chance of making it WORSE. i also have a pacemaker and some arthritis in my hands and one of my knees.

I smoked for the first time in my life within the last year. SOme stuff I smoke makes me high but does not make me feel better, but other stuff really helps with the physical uncomfortableness. But the randomness I can go without.

So in a state where it is semi-legal, and I can get the same thing that helps, I think that would be great.

ANy info or insights would be much appreciated.

2. Well it might be legal there after november.

3. Yes you definitely have enough of a condition to get a recommendation.

Cost depends on the doctor you go to, but there is NO medical insurance accepted. If you are on disability there are doctors who may give you a discount, otherwise expect to pay between $50 and $150 depending on doctor.