Sandy Hook WAS a setup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StonerNack, Feb 14, 2014.

This thread was created to share the opinions of an idiot who claims no one died at Sandy Hook.   Click on the link in the O.P.'s first post and read what that dumb ass is saying.  He claims not a single life was lost.  

2. the first post is about how he didn't think it happened, people then went on to back him up, making them retarded. and the holocaust was the worth bringing up because people have been posting whatever dumb conspiracy theory they find on YouTube and that one had to be next, there's a multiple page thread about how the snow that's falling is made of plastic and the snow fall in Atalanta was caused by the government to cause disarray.

3. Most definitely

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. A wise man once said "Some won't believe the truth even if it crawled up and bit them in the ass.

5. you think sandy hook was MAJOR gun violence? i mean, statistically yeah. lots of deaths for one incident.

but 28 people dead is like an hour of any war pre korea. and certainly not very major at all vs population rates.

6. Woah.

You can't compare enemy in war and elementary school kids

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #67 Heroic Dose, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    im not, im comparing total deaths by guns devoid of emotions attached to the subjects being killed.

more people are killed than the total deaths at sandy hook daily in the usa. really, the incident is emotional, but rather insignificant statistically. it was just another day.

all im saying os incidents like these are no more reason for bans then any other day of the week.

8. Then why did it get so much media coverage? It was obviously significant enough for a forum to pop up recently since it happened a while ago

9. I was kind of skeptical of OP, I havent read to much into this past the day it happened and a few articles the next day. But the interview he posted is interesting, Im not gonna put to much thought into this conspiracy theory though... Ill maybe check back in on it a few months

10. because not everybody looks at the black and white without tying emotion in. slaughtering children makes more people take notice, buy it doesnt make the act the gun was used for any different.

11. The tragedy at Sandy Hook did indeed happen, and it most definitely was a set-up... Some truths are beautiful, and then there truths that bare a demons face.

12. Then what other post-mass shooting even caused people to turn in guns or cause so many people to purchase guns?

13. i couldnt tell you, ive never looked into it. again though, emotional response by people.

but idk what that has to do with what i was saying anyway

14. All these shootings just show that gun control laws don't & will never work

15. SRS intranet biznez guise

16. My cousin died asshole! (Jessie Lewis)

17. Um.

Anyone else see the difference between a conspiracy theorist, Catholic, or athiest?

They're always right, you're always wrong and if you don't believe that then they'll bombard you with hearsay until you do.

Sent from da chopper using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Stoopid athetits

Pictures of the victims? You mean after they got shot? Just because someone is dead doesn't mean someone gets public access to their dead bodies.

20. any op that links to a video created by the "american free press" deserves a special spot on my ignore list and an even more special spot on my "hope you get bent" list. you're basically taking information from an organization that is akin to the kkk handing out brochures on why you shouldn't associate with black people. utter trash.

anyone who doesn't believe me can go on their own time to google "american free press" or their more commonly referred to term, "freepers". you'll be left with what i'm sure will be hours of entertainment