Sandy Hook WAS a setup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StonerNack, Feb 14, 2014.

You keep trying to pawn off hysterical emotions as my key motivator.   That is your assumption, sir.  It has no basis in fact or truth.  Just like your conspiracy.   Keep spinning. 

Didn't sound to me like he was saying everything the media told us is true. Hell, everyone knows the media messed up on their facts multiple times on this and most other major tragedies. 

Too many people get this idea in their heads that not believing the conspiracy theories means you're just a mindless sheep who believes everything the media says. That's far from the truth. 

3. #23 donutbread, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Whatever. Believe what you want. I'm leaving my mind open to there being stuff we do not know.

I do, however, take offense to that guy talking to me as if I have no respect for the people directly effected by it.

Wanting to know more doesn't mean I'm disrespecting anyone.

4. Not trying to stir up any trouble here, but why were there pages for donations for the families of the new town massacre before it even happened? How does that work?

Seriously. Tell me that.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i don't know guys. i watched this video of the medical examiner and i swear the dude was half way retarded had no idea what he was talking about. http://youtu.be/meV0UYxhxeY

some shit seems shady but either way whatever happened it was awful and innocent kids lost their lives and the ones that made it lost their innocence. very very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Honestly that guy just seemed to me like he was freakin' out a little bit about the whole thing. The massacre, emergency personnel everywhere, camera in his face. I can't say I'd be behaving normally under those circumstances.

So many of these conspiracy theories are based on how people are acting in this situation. "This guy didn't look like he was grieving correctly!" like being human is black and white and we all react to things in the same way. :rolleyes: 

8. you mean the facebook page? it was a different group before the tragedy and was changed to a remembrance/donation page after...the start date would still be the same because the page name was only changed, its like changing your profile name on facebook

There were also known bugs with Google's listed dates for things like that, evidence all over Google's support forums before Sandy Hook even happened. 

I can't buy into the idea that the government managed to stage a whole event like this, involving a massive coverup, but somehow fucked up on something as stupid as a Facebook page. :rolleyes: 

10. There were more than just the Facebook,

Read here http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/

It shows all the sites.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I don't think it happened.

Who knows?

And also, it was a little fishy when the guy said about police officers telling him to back off.

Why does he need to back off?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I hope you're as skeptical about the claims on conspiracy sites as you are about the claims from mainstream media. 

12. Well, the mainstream media is shit. Lol. I can usually only read BBC news, but it's slowly becoming shit IMO.

Now, I am skeptical on some conspiracy sites. If it doesn't make sense I wouldn't believe it, and some of the stories on the link I listed seemed quite fishy.

13. #33 CMGarcia55, Feb 15, 2014
    ^ That website you posted is hilarious. I like the article where they say "President Lucifer" crowned himself king. Man, it would suck to be so paranoid all of the time. I feel pity for the owner/'authors' of that website.

I'm curious though... do you think, rather than blaming known errors in page creation dates, it's more likely that all of these people who made these pages and websites were involved in the conspiracy but too stupid to wait until it actually happened to create the pages?

Because that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. 

15. Imo Sandy Hook was used to make people believe that no one should have a gun, that we should turn them in

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. No. They were paid a lot of money to play pretend.

Op, I didn't read the link or many comments but yeah, this whole thing was a false flag. Completely fake. So was the deal at lax a few months ago. Same with the Boston "bombing" and the majority of the other shootings.

So, what happened to the kid?

If the government was so adept to pull something like that off, why weren't they adept enough to actually make that happen? 

You're telling me that they could manufacture an entire tragedy like this with a massive cover-up, but they couldn't manage to actually push their agenda through congress? 

19. they never had a kid, it was a government worker that was paid to live with them to help push the lie before they did the shooting...

20. #40 -13 Amp-, Feb 15, 2014
    and Bill Clinton couldn't cover up a blow job...