Sandwiches

Discussion in 'General' started by gonejah17, Feb 28, 2008.

1. I love them . . .

2. hell yea man, sandwiches are bomb!:D

3. MEATBALL SANDWICH! Im not saying that's the best, just what Im in the mood for now. Damn, now I want a fuckin sandwich.

4. philly cheesesteaks are some ballin sandiches.....great cure for the hungaries

5. Wildin on Staten Island be the poet John John
    Cant forget Digi, if I did Id feel gyp
    Like my sandwich aint a sandwich without Miracle Whip

6. fuck yeah

they're delicious, plus they are so versatile

7. pat's or geno's?

8. damnit, i want a meatball sandwich too now.

9. Meatball sandwiches are bomb

So r steak

Sometimes so is PBnJ

10. PBnJ is classic.

What's good and easy to do, is get a roll or some sandwich bread other than sliced, load up your meat of choice and cheese of choice, wrap it in aluminum foil and toss it in the over at like 350 degrees for 10-15 mins.

Hot sandwiches are niiiice

11. Butcher shops with huge, cheap, and bomb sandwiches Rock:metal:

12. i like sandwiches cause it means if you've got bread you've got food!
    last night all we had was bread, whipped cream and jelly
    .tada! strawberries&cream sandwich!

13. That sounds like a nasty ass sandwich. hahaha

I was expecting pictures of some bomb ass sandwiches and I was sorely disappointed.

14. Didnt think about that man haha, was just stoned and I made one of my new favorite sandwiches and was just like damn, some bread, some meat some cheese a toaster oven . . . . man I just really love sandwiches and I thought my fellow GCers might be down with it.

Dont have any sandwich pics but went and found one for your dissapointed soreness

enjoy
    [​IMG]

Anyone in SFV Cali I got a dope sandwich for you, or anyone that can find primo taglio meat in their local deli I guess . . lemme know and if more ppl wanna post sandwich pics obviously feel free. Let us honor the sandwich :D:wave:

15. BTW, its "Sammiches" and an ovengold turkey sammich with lettuce, mild cheddar, mayo, mustard, and Kettle BBQ Chips in between the slices of turkey is the best sammich on this earth.
    Posting above me has too much starch!

16. sandwiches! I fucking love sandwiches, theyre like gods gift to stoners:D and its such a funny word SAND-WICHES!

17. i copped a sandwhich maker the other day, it makes the best grilled cheese sandwhiches ever.