Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. SG-1 i think the last time i was on your thread you were closing it up and going travlin in that sweet truck...i was makin the switch frm hid to led;s..had my grw in a cab and under my loft bed in a studio apt with free pwr..was mostly hydro some soil..12 yrs i lived and grew in that apt and had a outdr stealth grw the last few yrs..th 000_6617.JPG 000_6584.JPG 000_6612.JPG ey sold the bldg last yr and i was priced out to stay in the city...read an article about how the desert was going to be the nu pot grwng mecca..i missed Mendocino in the 70's but now i'm retired on ss so i wasn't gonna miss it this time...desert living is just great for what i do..not for everyone but rents are cheap and the sun plentiful for grwng..temps do get over 100 but nuthin i can't deal with..now i do hydro outside as well as no till soil..got a huge deck to wrk on thats a dream and am gettin great results..using a little of what i've learned frm all the threads i've visited ovr the yrs

• Like Like x 9
  2. sg is on IG now Doctor, he doesn't come in here no more , just the minions carry the thread now

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. just us minions is cool ..i might tell the SG-1 and RAID story i get enough requests

• Like Like x 4
  4. I love no-till. That is cool you are doing all different methods. Grow on Mengle!

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Wet trim then dry after a week then cure,, haven't had time to cultivate this year so this mini was my only garden member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wait who got RAIDed

• Like Like x 3
  7. bk in the day i used it on my plnts regularly..wrks for SG-1 nobody else..i found out the hrd way but then those are the best lessons..if you survive that is

• Like Like x 4
  8. SG1 only used Raid on baby plants if and only if they had mites. He never used Raid later in the plant development. The idea was to kill them off in the beginning and stop them from establishing themselves. I use this technique myself if I have a mite problem but never once the plant is starting to grow. I use spinosad later in the plant cycle if I have mites. Another technique is to pick off any leaves that have mites on them early in their growth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. i did have mites bk in the day..however you know how they say lost in translation and a little knowledge can be dangerous..these days i use a fogger wkly..with BT, azamax, and stylet oil in rotation...nvr get PM these days here in the desert

• Like Like x 3
  10. SG update on my Lady O, she loves soaking up the rays, she got a little sun burn- P9181679.JPG P9181685.JPG P9181686.JPG
    It seems like these smaller lower nuggets have finished before the main kola. Weird.

• Like Like x 4
  11. OK, so, .....
    For the last three years I've been learning/teaching myself how to breed strains. To my delight the results have been really encouraging. So I was thinking that it may be time to invest in some strains for the purposes of breeding. There's nothing wrong with what I have, it's just that I wish to gather a nice, diverse genepool with plenty of variation. I would like 2-4 strains to begin with. I know of a couple companies/breeders that I like, but am curious to hear from others.
    Does anyone know of any companies/ breeders that will meet my needs? This of course means that the company/breeder in question should be able to tell you everything you wish to know about their strains. ie=, lineage, resistances, # of phenotypes, etc. Also, the ability to have questions answered if prefered.
    I need real solid, first hand info.

ANyone??

hit me up on my thread
    Plaidbee is Back =)

• Like Like x 2
  12. [​IMG]

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 5
  13. Merry Christmas Sg.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Lol

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Some sweet Loving for The Dark Lord
    Hope all is well, and your Dreams come true.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I'll make sure he knows about this post Stiggy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I have
    seen The dark one pop in from time to time

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1