Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Flipped the lights on this khalisi last night. She's kinda fussy but were getting there! I've pulled leaves off her a bunch of times and she just fills back in so I stripped her bottoms and tied her down a bit.
    1471442095961.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Here is my dusted khalisi f2 week 6
    Not much to look at but she is loaded with seed from the Noc6 f2
    male. I'm gearing up for another run. I'll post a new journal when things get interesting. Cheers!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Diy Cree Cob 800w LED 20g notil

• Like Like x 10
  3. When your buddy gives you some tree to show you what the genetics I have a capable of. Smh I'm not ready [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  4. Does pollinating one lower branch decrease yield of whole plant? I need to pollinate tomorrow also. I think my plants are at week 3 or 4

• Like Like x 1
  5. Some may disagree, but any energy spent making seed has as equal and opposite reaction.
    So yes to your question, but just to a point.
    Would you really notice any loss? Probably not.

• Like Like x 8
  6. @SG1

That's what I figured...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Some Pacific Coast photos from a recent trip.

1471754034732.jpg 1471754068561.jpg 1471754082621.jpg

• Like Like x 18
  8. Man i miss that so much.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 7
  9. Some stem shots

[​IMG]
    This MCD 8 (not my breeder, cutting tossed) has been shedding branches from weight, subsequently mold began attacking the stem.
    Once I detected it, I grabbed some medicine from the underworld.
    [​IMG]

Sulfur dust FTW Once I get it to stop weeping (moldy areas get wet from plant moister escaping the wound)
    Dust applied on finger tips all over the wetness.
    FYI Sulfur was used as battlefield dressing prior to antibiotics and kills fungus and bacteria.
    I will have to put a water barrier over the wound prior to rainy season and must protect from water splash when I water.
    If not treated, this plant would be dead in 2 weeks, at 9' tall would be about a 5lb loss.

[​IMG]

One of the things the Dark Lord has to get used too.
    The Sun!

[​IMG]

Peace

• Like Like x 21
  10. Very cool sg that's one he'll of a stem. I've never seen anything like your plants. Your a great farmer man. Truly impressed

• Like Like x 6
  11. #12392 STIGGY, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Looks like a Cypress tree
    Way Bigger than A Beer Can for sure

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hello dark lord and minions.. I have a question for anyone who might help.
    I have 2 Pre '98 Bubba clones that I got about 40-45 days ago. They were looking fine for 3-4 weeks. Then a few bottom leaves turned super yellow really fast. Shortly after that, they seemed to really slow in overall growth and most recently, some leaves are doing this strange curling but not like I've seen before. The leaves texture changes to an almost slippery feeling. Not wet but feels kinda slick. The new growth is strange looking to me as well.. Please just take a look and give me some ideas if y'all don't mind! No other plants have any signs of this going on. Only the two Pre '98s...

[​IMG]

Check out the difference in the 2 leaves
    [​IMG]

Weird curling on slippery feeling leaf
    [​IMG]

Strange looking new growth IMO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks

Lixxs LED Honey Hole

• Like Like x 3
  13. Regardless of strain, every plant has its sweet spot, and needs individual care.
    Most all problems though, rarely have a cure and get worse with every remedy you apply.
    Most issues are root related, and most require the plant to build new roots to overcome the symptoms.

I've seen different degrees of canoeing, yours seem slight yet suspicious.
    Watering routine is most likely the cause.

If the plants aren't drinking as they should, then allow them to dry a bit to charge the oxygen content.
    This also helps to balance your soil if it is recycled, the oxygen allows micro life to do its job.

When all else fails, transplanting is always a great way to deal with most problems.

Also, if you have a scope, then take a good look at the tops for any sign broad mites, or any other pests.

• Like Like x 13
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 8
  14. [​IMG]re ran my lights n vents to make it cooler. And added like 8 inches to my light hight I punched out the ceiling lol [​IMG]nevils haze I like it.[​IMG]platinum those are my keepers[​IMG]waiting patiently.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Caveman club shit

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  16. Me too sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  17. How does an old cheap bastard make his EWC teas?
    Lets just say that it's so easy, that I have to remember to move once in a while, keeps the buzzards from circling my ass.

Tumbler loaded with lots of worms and an endless buffet of wormie yum yums.

[​IMG]

Run cold water over the top, then drains into a catch pan, then use my handy dandy pump to move it to my aerator tank for some O2 charging.

[​IMG]

This smells really sweet, like its loaded with sugar, but no sugar added other than fruits, veggies and leaves.
    Ooops! would this be considered bottled nutes?

[​IMG]

ATTENTION MINIONS:
    SG is getting all it's ducks in a row for the upcoming Emerald Cup in Cali.
    Looking for volunteers to work the SG booth at that event.
    Must have basic knowledge of SG gear to be able to answer questions.
    The dates are Dec. 10-11th, and need help throughout set-up and takedown.
    Not sure of state regulations for out of state vendors, so am planning ahead to have Cali residents on board in case the law requires it.
    All expenses and per diem paid for weekend pass, food, lodging etc.
    PM's Please

• Like Like x 16