Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

San Fran?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CleansingInFire, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Are there any places in San Francisco where you can find bud besides Golden Gate park?

Also, how much do you think bud would go for there?

2. if you're across the bay, in Berkeley, you can go to Telegraph there is people's park, if you find the right people meaning not the guy saying he's got grapes, or PURPS. you can get an 8th of some DAAAANK for about 30 bucks.

3. Haight St. but you'll probably get ripped off, and it's pretty touristy now anyway. Walk around that area, or go to any of the smaller parks and you might get lucky. At least 40 bucks i'd expect

4. If i were to go to Golden Gate park, where would I go within the park to find bud?

My friend said its rediculously easy to find it, but its my first time there and I just wanted to ask before actually going.

5. I went as a tourist about a month ago. Walk along Haight-Ashbury towards the park at the entrance near the Amoeba Music Store. You'll see a bridge and an underpass below. Follow the underpass. If you haven't already been approached under the bridge, I guarantee you will as soon as you follow the path into the wooded area. It's ridiculous, man, honestly. I've never experienced anything like it. Asking price was $60 an eighth both times I picked up. Both times it was good stuff.

Word of caution, though: the park is technically a Drug Free Zone, and the first time I went I was a little silly and bought off the first guy I made eye contact with under the bridge. About twenty seconds after the deal a bicycle cop came out of fucking nowhere and whizzed past me. I got lucky, but I'd say stick to the wooded area which the cops seem to turn a blind eye to.

6. In Lower Haight my buddy picked up some good purp 8th for 35, little more shady down there though.

7. Hate street and in that area you can find it all.

8. The worst part we went to was the Tenderloin, which was like that South Park episode about the homeless.

9. There's a certain spot at Golden Gate Park called "Hippie Hill." Usually a popular area where you'll likely see fire poi shows or drum circles going on. It's at the Stanyan end of Golden Gate Park.

You're pretty much guaranteed to be approached by people selling edibles or bud (or other stuff).

Oh yeah, and look for the Brownie Lady. She's awesome. =)