Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

San fran

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by twister1616, Aug 31, 2012.

1. #1 twister1616, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    Just landed in San francisco waiting for my driver to arrive so figured I'd ask my question. Gonna be in the fisherman wharfs area till Monday. Got a med card. Any clubs in the area worth hitten? Wnt have a vehicle so localness is a must. Also any bars or night life gigs in the area I should check. Thanks in advance Twister

2. Dude hit up green door, it's sort of near the warf. They have the nicest smoking lounge. After you buy your meds, ask the workers to take you upstairs and you'll thank me for it. Grab some platinum girl scout cookies if they have some, that shit is amazing, like 23% thc

3. Go on weedmaps or something, to see what's near you.

4. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']Go on weedmaps or something, to see what's near you.[/quote]

I did smart ass I asked for suggestions not how to score

5. [quote name='"kancastank"']Dude hit up green door, it's sort of near the warf. They have the nicest smoking lounge. After you buy your meds, ask the workers to take you upstairs and you'll thank me for it. Grab some platinum girl scout cookies if they have some, that shit is amazing, like 23% thc[/quote]

Gonna check it out in a bit will report back

6. Where's a good place in the wharf area in the event that a person doesn't have a card?..

7. Love San fran

8. Goto the hemp center if you want to meet the rapper berner who made girl scout cookies. Nightlife i would goto union square, you can also take bus which i have been doin for 3 years now. I love sf. Green door is a good ass club. If you wanna be a bosss call the green cross and they will deliver it to you LEGALLY plus since its your first time they will throw you a lil something extra. Goto RUBY SKYS. Uhhh if you like strip clubs goto broadway street. Loads of girls out here so choose away

9. green door is a legit ass club

10. [quote name='"Emjee87"']Where's a good place in the wharf area in the event that a person doesn't have a card?..[/quote]

If you're looking for bud an don't have a card, go to the golden gate park. One of the entrances is the end of a road called haight street. You can always find anything you're looking for from those hippies/homeless people. If you don't know about haight street, walk up and down it. A lot of cool smoke shops there