San Diego

Discussion in 'General' started by Gadgeteer99, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Hey, me and a couple of friends have decided we want to move to California next year, Preferably somewhere around San Diego...my question to you guys is if any of you live in the area and if you know of a good place to get a job working on computers. Also, how are the headshops and dispensaries down there? Am I going to be a happy stoner?:D

2. san diego just recently had a giant ass drug bust of like hundreds of people
    but ya
    you'll find some nice smoke shops and dispensaries
    nothing like venice beach (LA)
    but ya san diego is giant
    i used to live in encinitas

3. my cousin lives in the SD area and he used to work for cisco but almost everyone in that area lost their jobs. what kind of computer work? like graphic design?

yeah nothing beats venice beach

4. Hmm, maybe we'll check out Venice Beach. Its kind of undecided at the moment...so I'm open to suggestions

And no, I'm nowhere near talented in graphic design. I'm just a tech. Whether it be software or hardware (I prefer hardware though).

5. work at qualcomm, they are pretty much always hiring techs.

i recommend living in pacific beach, very chill neighborhood and 420 friendly (lots of headshops)

i'm from del mar, but i'm living in nyc now... hopefully i'll be back next year.

it's a great town

6. just to make you excited, here's a picture i took from coronado of the san diego skyline at night:

[​IMG]

7. Wow, that's fucking brootal.

8. Damn, its going to be like another year....ugh, I am already imagining the convo with the doctor for my card:D