San Diego

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Just moved here a few days ago, what the fuck is there to do? Non-weed related

2. San Diego Zoo that shits crazy.

3. Any strip clubs? Best place to pick up chicks? Prostitutes?

4. Balboa Park is a great place to spend a Saturday or Sunday.

5. San Diego is the fucking bomb..idk what you're into but the 'rave' scene there is progressing and it's not all just frat douches and cholos. Look into the voyeur and beach wave house..lots of great djs from around the world spin there weekly.
    Also identity festival will be at the Verizon amphitheater this Saturday..
    Lots of great people and beautiful girls in San Diego, just hit up some local beach spots and you'll see. :)
    & when I'm on a computer I can send you some links, just pm me if youde like.

6. I visited it, go to the zoo and aquarium other than that it sucks. It's hot, too many people, and polluted as fuck

7. [quote name='"pheelgood"']San Diego is the fucking bomb..idk what you're into but the 'rave' scene there is progressing and it's not all just frat douches and cholos. Look into the voyeur and beach wave house..lots of great djs from around the world spin there weekly.
    Also identity festival will be at the Verizon amphitheater this Saturday..
    Lots of great people and beautiful girls in San Diego, just hit up some local beach spots and you'll see. :)
    & when I'm on a computer I can send you some links, just pm me if youde like.[/quote]

I've always been interested in the rave scene, but never had the chance to participate. I'll PM you later