San Diego Ufo

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, May 25, 2013.

1. with so much sarcasm going on i cant really tell haha

2. Yall niggas need Jesus  :hide:

3.  we have alot of jesus's in san diego already, most out by home depot yelling trebaho

4. What the hell are all these sheeple, UFO and drone posts meant to mean? They just look ridiculous and stupid to me and generalise a group of people (dissenters) into some kind of carnival freak. I'm sure your descendants as well as your forefathers would be proud of that. :unsure:

5. Its a drone an its not for our protection either.

Eh get out of here. No one is going to argue with you. Nice try though. 

[​IMG]

8. How this thread makes me feel.

[​IMG]

9. No thanks, I can post wherever I want and post replying to anyone I want. You don't want to participate? Fine, you're one of the problem people in our world who won't discuss the real issues ongoing on the Earth.

My first priority is getting people like yourself and that dog guy to actually want to discuss matters. But it seems like your attention spans are so low (I've seen your posts, mostly less than two lines) that you can't even remotely come close to achieving that.

10. Oh no a stranger on the internet is judging me. Not based on conversation or interaction of any kind but on my thoughts posted on a marijuana forum. Gosh...I'm so sad.
    I've seen your posts too. Not impressed.
    Feel free to post what you want where you want but you won't find an argument with me.

11. I had no idea we had a drone facility in san diego :eek:

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

12. The irony coming from the contrast between your first three lines and last line are clearly lost on you. You are most certainly arguing. However this wasn't really what I had had in mind.

If you want to reply to me again, feel free to address it to this: Is it more dangerous if I'm wrong regarding statism/authoritarianism or you being wrong in thinking there's nothing that needs to be discussed.

If you don't feel that's your viewpoint, I'll gladly find quotes of you constantly marginalising me and dismissing my perspective of politics as being fanciful and not needed.

13. Nah not interested.

14. Then why are you replying? Nothing better to do? I know you don't because of your huge post count in such a short amount of time. How about putting it towards educating yourself on issues regarding geopolitics instead of posting stupid gifs of sloths yawning.

15. U mad?

16. Why would UFOs be randomly flying around earth with nothing better to do? It just doesn't make any sense.

17. why do we send ships into space flying around with nothing better to do?

18. #39 PeterJoseph, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

To gather data etc, except with aliens they could probably gather data in better ways if they have mastered interstellar travel and would probably be smarter than just flying around the earths atmosphere.

19. my whole point is this: just because it looks like they are flying around aimlessly doesnt mean they are. they could be snapping pics and collecting data while flying by at lightspeed. who knows? im not even saying aliens are real but just throwing it out there.