San Bernadino County in CA.... Closing down dispensarys. Wanting to open one in HD And have a chain accross the US and maybe world wide...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by jtrapp, Sep 6, 2013.

1. To all of you who are in SO CAL :

Yes, we may have had our Pot legalized first, for a rec card use ONLY.... BUT now times are a changing ;P, With states like Colorado and Washington to now compete with in the market who are  FULLY legalized now (except federally of course {WHICH IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT THAT NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH AS WELL}) we need to get on the ball.

If you would like to start a petition started on this please let me know. The gays (SORRY) Got their marriages legalized, WHY CANT WE GET POT LEGALIZED 100%!!!!

Also I plan on opening up shop here in the next couple years, and would like to know where to get my hands on some of that great KaliKush! :) Or CO Or Canada Mexico Amsterdam, Uruguay, Afghan....

If you are interested or intrigued by this please let me know. Or if there is already something going around to expand on prop 215, Please inform me.

I am newer to CA and since I have been diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, at 28, I have a lot of life ahead of me, and would like to be able to do something with the rest of it! :) I believe in you CA OOOOOO Also, there is a politician who shall remain anonymous at the moment, (PLEASE TELL ME YOU WOULD LIKE TO PM ME ABOUT THIS AND WE CAN POSSIBLY DO SOME BUSINESS AND SOME CAMPAIGNING) :) That might back us up. Maybe its a step in the right direction..... FOR NOW Good Night... J.E.T. :metal:      :ph34r:      :wacko:

2. I live in So Cal.  Since they started shutting dispensaries down around here I have supported street dealers only.  My weed money is only going to someone I know that isn't going to pay any taxes on it.  Fuck uncle sam. 

3. That's what I am saying. Fuck legalization. You not going to put a cap on how much I can grow. Then tax me on my grow as well. I will be voting no again.

4. Worldwide huh?  Give Shively and Fox a call - I'm sure they are looking for people such as yourself, as long as you can bring a huge bag of money to the table.

5. #5 cball, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

hookup request are not allowed,

the post reeks of a DEA sting tactic..who knows...

• Like Like x 1
    profiteering is not why people vote to legalize mj/mmj...but then we know how profiteering types can't see past their own greed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Keep preaching. Ca residents are not going to be dumb enought to pass some bullshit fake ass legalization bill. We actually have people that are smart enought to read the entire bill and not a bunch of yuppies that vote on the first thing that hits the table.

8. You need to realize that If it was 100 percent legal you would be helping a lot people . Stop being shelfish and realize it needs be legal so people arnt arrested and cartels stop killing ppl in states over weed.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. And you know legization will change none of that.

10. How? If it was full legal?

• Like Like x 1
  11. profiteering people are against legal weed...that is a fact.

..this is an anti legal marijuana profiteer...check his posting history involving legal mj and its pretty clear his main income is from illegal product sales...a little 'cartel' in his own mind...I could be wrong, so check it out, make up your own mind.

this person is reasonable and has asked some valid questions...lets see what happens next...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. LMAO. The DEA has it's sights on Harborside to get our attention. They think GC is a fuckin joke. And there are dispensaries all over SB county. Why you say they are closing them down?

13. The name jTRAPp made me think this lol also made me think of saying "ITS A TRAPP!!"

14. [quote name="jtrapp" post="18635462" timestamp="1378458147"]<span style='font-family: verdana'><span style='color: #800080'>To all of you who are in SO CAL :</span></span>

Yes, we may have had our Pot legalized first, for a rec card use ONLY.... BUT now times are a changing ;P, With states like Colorado and Washington to now compete with in the market who are FULLY legalized now (except federally of course {WHICH IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT THAT NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH AS WELL}) we need to get on the ball.

If you would like to start a petition started on this please let me know. The gays (SORRY) Got their marriages legalized, WHY CANT WE GET POT LEGALIZED 100%!!!!

Also I plan on opening up shop here in the next couple years, and would like to know where to get my hands on some of that great KaliKush! :) Or CO Or Canada Mexico Amsterdam, Uruguay, Afghan....

If you are interested or intrigued by this please let me know. Or if there is already something going around to expand on prop 215, Please inform me.

I am newer to CA and since I have been diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, at 28, I have a lot of life ahead of me, and would like to be able to do something with the rest of it! :) I believe in you CA OOOOOO Also, there is a politician who shall remain anonymous at the moment, (PLEASE TELL ME YOU WOULD LIKE TO PM ME ABOUT THIS AND WE CAN POSSIBLY DO SOME BUSINESS AND SOME CAMPAIGNING) :) That might back us up. Maybe its a step in the right direction..... FOR NOW Good Night... J.E.T. :metal: :ph34r: :wacko:[/quote

You get a hookup by talking to stoners gettig their trust buying ozs for samples talking to dealor asking for pound prices if you like the weed. then if they bring u to pound dealor u set .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Dispensaries are banned in SB county and 90+% of them have closed or  been shut down.  A lot have moved to delivery services, but some cities are banning those too.

16. So weedmaps has not updated there IE map yet?

17. Of course they have - or did you not notice over the past year that about 100 dispensaries have disappeared?  Or maybe you haven't figured out that all those cute little truck symbols with the weed leaf on them mean "delivery".  :laughing:

18. I have never gotten any meds from IE. But I believe you! the SGV only has 2 (count em...2!) walk in dispensaries. The rest is all delivery.