Samurai Champloo

Discussion in 'General' started by DISRUPT, Aug 7, 2005.

1. i saw this show tonight on adult swim..it was pretty sweet, i could barely even pack a bowl because i didnt want to miss any of the action

so does anyone else like it?

2. I have only seen it once and I thought it looked pretty cool but I was stoned and just had idea what was going on. I have a friend that watches it...at least I think.

3. I've seen 1-4 and I have the whole series subbed...

AWSOME fucking show...I watched the first 2 sober and I couldn't blink much some smooth ass action and perfectly synced dj work for sure.

4. If you like samurai champloo, there is a lot more anime out there thats just as good. It's pretty funny because Samurai champloo was only popular in america. The ratings in japan were very shitty, and the creators were actually thinking about stopping the show at ep 18.

Well anyway, if you want free fansubs of anime that is being released in Japan, goto either www.animesuki.com or www.baka-updates.com If you want some recommendations feel free to ask me. Peace.

5. i love samurai champloo, i downloaded the whole series, definantey chck out the whole series

6. Dude that show is Fucking sweet

7. I'm reviving this thread because Samurai Champloo is amazing. I downloaded all of the subbed episodes and bought 4 of the DVDs so far. Watch Samurai Champloo!

8. Where do you think i got my name haha

9. Haruko! :D

[​IMG]

10. only Anime I didn't get bored of watching is Death Note.

11. sorry for digging this thread back again but just wanted to say that samurai champloo is fucking great:D favourite anime besides afro samurai:smoking:

12. AFRO SAMurai was awesome! best character is his imaginary friend

13. yeah ninja ninja is a pretty awesome guy:D

14. Samurai Champloo is my favorite anime. The OST is the greatest.

15. Just watched a youtube clip of the show, seems pretty good. I don't tend to watch these kind of shows, but it faintly reminds of The Boondocks, which I love.

16. I love that show i have it on my Iphone, shit i almost bought a full tanged replica of Mugen's sword but i was 15$ short:mad:

17. mugens sword is cool:D but i just got a normal katana^^
    i got the whole show on dvd so i can watch it whenever i want to:p

18. Samurai Champloo is pretty good.
    It's got a nice rhythm to it. :)

19. i used to watch this show all the time it was soo kickass. hehhhh

20. Yeah Samurai Champloo is ill.