Samsung lm301h v4 quantum board 3500k Cree xpe2 660nm + UV + IR switch

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Jaffacakes09, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Hi guys sorry for such a newb thread. I'm new to leds and looking at the Samsung lm301h v4 quantum board 3500k Cree xpe2 660nm + UV + IR switch for a 4x4 tent just need some advice on how to use it etc as a newb to LEDs. So basically I'm askin when it's in veg looking at videos from kingbrite you turn it down with the dimmer switch and the lights goes more blue/white colour i.e for veg and when you go into flower turn it up and the light goes more red colour i.e for flower and also do I only use the UV and IR in the flowering stages. I am proberly totally wrong in what I just said but have no idea as completely new to leds. If anyone could point me in right direction how to use for entire grow for height wise and also how to use in veg and flower thanks guys appreciate all the help. You are all legends

2. I might be able to help but I can't find the light you're referring to, can you post a link or take pictures of the light?

3. It's on Alibaba kingbrite products

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Does anyone have a similar model that can advise plz maybe the V2 or V3

Sent from my 5003D_EEA using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Okay, that light only has one driver so turning the pot only changes the intensity of the light, depending on the temperature you go with, the light will always stay 3000k or 3500k. The 660nm, UV and IR can be used in veg, but they're there mostly for flowering.

I just purchased a similar light(HLG 550 v2 rspec) I only use it for flowing at full power though, I hung it 18" above the canopy to start and I'll adjust it if needed.
    For veg you can start at 18"-24" dimmed and slowly increase the intensity, or if you don't want to dim you can raise your light up 24"-36".
    Basically you want to get the most light to the plants as possible without stressing them out, and it's cheaper to dim than to raise the light.

If you do get that light, i don't recommend moving the 660nm/IR/UV switchs with the power on like they did in that video, make sure the four switches are all on or all off before you power it up.

6. Ok thanks bro someone recommend I get 2 of these but the 320w or 340w can't remember but not the 240w

7. I have a QB 288 v2 your basic guide for watts per square foot is 28-30w in a 3x3 270w would work. 260w 320w etc but more watts more yield so you might have to use the dimmer switch to let your plants adjust and increase the power daily and monitor them for stress.

8. Watch out for bleaching your plants leaves or buds that’s when the lights are too close. 16” 18” as your plants grow and get stronger you could probably let them get closer your the Master of your grow!!! Good luck oh and the QB kick ass.

9. I'm goin for the same boards as in the title but only the 240w but 3 of them should give me around 40w square foot roughly which is ideal 30w is the low end for LEDs 45w is the high end so 40w square foot in a 4x4 should be perfect

10. They have separate UV and IR switch so can put on only in flower is was reading somewhere people say to use UV and IR in the last 3-4 weeks of flower not all the way thro any thoughts

11. #13 Jaffacakes09, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Yo

• Like Like x 1
  12. Best lookin boards on Alibaba by Bava actually neat and tidy no messy cables and a nice dimmer and UV switch box built in no lose dimmer or cables check it out link above....