Samsara Thunder Bloody Mary Auto - 1st time grower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by p00gles, Aug 14, 2011.

1. This is my first grow so any tips or constructive criticism is fine with me (I am a renter so drilling giants holes in doors and walls isn't going to happen, limited budget as well) I just gotta deal with a 16" fan pushing heat out of 1" wide crack in the closet. I have to use a hook latch to keep the closet open enough so air can get out but cats can't (they already ate my little bag seed baby - maybe that's for the best though :)

The setup:

Closet is 3' x 3.5' x 7.5'
    Mylar roll covering about 5' high or so all around
    Three 10" pots mixed 50/50 FoxFarm/Perlite, bottom half inch consist of perlite too
    16" fan pushing hot air out - its all i can really do?
    400w HPS - cheapo style
    Lots of Wal-Mart distilled water
    FF nutes coming soon (don't plan to use them for a few weeks though)

Questions:

I currently have the MH bulb running, should I wait till I see some budding to put the HPS in or does it really matter with autos?

2 of the 3 plants look good to me, I can see that they are getting ready to push out another set, but the one in the green bucket seems a bit droopy, should I be concerned?

These pics are 2 days from soil break, I had to assist one with shedding its shell as it was trying to bloom out but was stuck pretty hard.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will update whenever things progress :)

2. #2 StankySkunk, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    Dude let me know how its goin! I should start here with the tbm from sam soon. Trying out the shot adrenaline and hg69 from them too. From what I hear its good to start putting under hps soon as it starts showing signs of flowering. Let me know when yours starts to flower cuz I hear it can be as fast as 12 days or so but I wonder with these bigger autos. Well good luck main.