Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sampler Plate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by min7b5, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Got just a gram of a few things to try today

[​IMG]

2. Looks good, let us know what you think!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. those are some large corks ya got there

4. Out of jar pics? :smoking:

5. Lined them up last night with my brother in-law and did the Pepsi challenge. And I again this morning. The haze and is the lowest THC, and you can tell to right away, in that it's just not that stoney by comparison (the others all test over 20%) but it's quite tasty and with a few extra tokes it's a good classic haze high. The Jedi was tried last, which was good, because it's a fairly heavy indica. A warm blanket over the brain, for better or worse depending on what you plans are. I've had AK47 plenty in the past and this one was great. Tasty and felt like Blue Dream to me - seeming 50/50 slit head vs body. I've had the Blue City Diesel once before, but it's been a while. This is my favorite by far. Unbelievable aroma and flavor. Great hybrid high. I'm going back today I think to get more.

6. Phone pics, and not much left from the jars, but here goes:

AK 47
    [​IMG]

Rose City Haze
    [​IMG]

Blue City Diesel
    [​IMG]

Jedi OG
    [​IMG]

7. Buds are beautiful and love the variety. Im smoking some killer stuff right now that smells like sour diesel but oddly enough it doesnt have the nug structure of sour so i dont believe it is. Maybe chemdawg or headband? Either way that Rose City Haze looks delicious  :yummy: The Rose City and Blue Diesel look like my kinda buds. Enjoy man!