Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sample of My Harvest w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhalifa1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Looks dense and dank! How long did you cure it for?

2. Ignorance is not bliss my friend. Dro is referring to how it was grown, i.e. via hydroponics. This was an indoor grow that yielded dank not "dro"

Its fairly dense and it is sooo dank! My friend took care of the curing and trim job in exchange for some bud. I basically just bought the plant food and the light and stuff.

3. How much did you harvest from the 1 plant?

Im looking to do a small closet grow like this when i get back.

4. I was simply defending your buds by replying to the dick that said it was just some mids.. I'm a noob so I didn't even quote what he said before it so it looked like I was bashing. Definitely not the case.

I know what "dro" is lol. I just refer to all dank, chronic, kush, etc. as dro when I talk. But buds are nice and as fucking stressed I am right now I would love to bake down about 4 grams of that at this moment.

5. Its all good bro next time just quote it so another user doesn't take what you say out of context :D

And I'm pretty sure mids don't look like that :rolleyes:, thats some certified DANK!

6. 3.2oz.

I still need a name people! I was thinking Wizard's Mind Bomb (Runescape lol)

7. I absolutely agree, and I'm sure your high does too! Haha. I'm planning on my own experiment next year, so I'll be looking for helpful tips and hints. I've came across many forums but this surpasses them all. Happy Blazings to ya my man.:smoke:

8. Wizard's mind bomb is an awesome name man! runescape used to be my drug of choice before weed lol.

9. Son of a bitch....im jealous

10. KK=Khalifa's Kush

11. Nice!

I'm truly jealous

12. Too similar to a certain white supremacist group lol

13. KKK=Khalifa's Krusty Kush

14. :laughing::laughing::laughing: at CA MMJ's comment.

But then just don't call it KK. Call it Khalifa's Kush

15. Damn thats pretty good! do you know the demensions of the plant?

It would be sick if you added a Dr. to the beginning of that. Dr. Wizard's Mind Bomb

16. Congrats! That looks pretty fabulous.

17. Stick with no name. Strains are named after several generations when a solid, constant product is yielded each and every time.

Right now you just got some dank homegrown!

18. looks great bro, could you give some advice on growing?

19. I'm still a noob grower myself as a matter of fact as I don't know the inns and outs of growing just yet. Check out the growing section here at GC. They have guides to help you with literally anything related to growing. If you follow them correctly, you should end up with a product similar to mine.

20. Your weed looks super dense and big, which is good. I was thinking about incorporating the word 'thick' or Big/Chunk.

Thick Pine, Green Chunk, Big Green, some simple suggestions.