Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Same type of oil concentrate?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JumpinOut, Dec 30, 2012.

1. You know how you make oil for brownies by cooking the weed? This isn't the same type of cannaoil you hit out of a rig right? Sorry this night be a noob ass question

2. Nah man, you got to get a hammer and a nail and hammer the nail into the vein on your wrist. Once you've punctured it, remove the nail and slowly drip the oil into your open wound.

3. Haha stfu I'm being serious I've just been confused about this

4. [quote name='"JumpinOut"']Haha stfu I'm being serious I've just been confused about this[/quote]

I'm being absolutely serious, as long as you use a thin nail, it shouldn't hurt either.

5. Man fuck your troll ass

6. Cannabis is fat soluble. Meaning the higher fat content you cook the herb with the stronger it should be. Google "cannabutter" or "canna oil" and find guides...good luck!

7. nah dude its not the same

8. Oil used for eating is cannabis infused into.......cooking oil, or butter.

Oil made for smoking is butane, Co2, ISO, or another solvent extracted.

don't confuse the two, smoking butter and olive oil is bad for your lungs.

9. Cannabutter and hash oil be two totally different things. And heat the nail up before you puncture, don't want to get an infection!

10. [quote name='"JumpinOut"']Man fuck your troll ass[/quote]

You'd love that wouldn't you