Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

same question as always need advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jchronsmoke, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I know this gets asked a lot but i just want some advice. Ive been clean for like 5 months then i went on a binge and smoke about maybe a half oz in a week then quit Im wondering do you think its possible to be clean in like 17 days. Some info about me: Im 6' about 180lbs maybe 10% body fat

I lift in the morning and cardio at night 6 days a week followed by sauna. Im only eating oatmeal in the morning then protein fruit smoothies and tuna or chicken. Staying well hydrated with water or powerade zero. Im taking 250mg niacin 3 times a day Im adding psyllium husk to my smoothies probably about 3 times a day. Also i take a fat burner mainly for energy to workout.

So i mean if i take a dipstick test would i show clean? Or do you think it would be low enough levels to dillute it to show im clean?

2. I'd imagine you'll be just fine. It only takes 30 days for people who consistently use.

3. You'll be fine. Try searching next time tho the answer doesnt really change much person to person and there are already 12 billion threads about this

4. Ya sorry i know i just wanted to put my situation out there and get some reassurance.
    Thanks

5. Just want to put it out there with these methods I passed in 14 days with the hone and passed probation. I am now off after 3 years.

6. Get on Amazon and search "THC test" or something like that. I think I found 5 for like ten bucks. It's a pretty good investment if you want to be sure you'll pass.