same problem every time..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ThePoolGuy, Jul 19, 2012.

1. whats up GC,,

currently i'm growing 2-3 auto flowers at a time in my tent under 250 w MH/HPS.

I use local organic compost with added worm hums casting , bonemeal and perlite.

for feeding i give them bio grow / bloom , hammerhead PK 9/18 and blackstrap molasses in late flower. Ph'ed water at 6.5.

here we have my current ladies, one big afghan kush ryder in 7 gal pot, along with the easyrders in smaller pots, they are 4 weeks from seed.

all new growth and fans on the plants are okay, with the old fans all dieing way too early , and as soon as they go the ones above start to die.

you can see in the small easyryder especially she is very dark green and seems to be very N happy, apart from those lower older fan leaves which have already died, same goes for the big one.

Can anyone pin point where i could be going wrong here ? i really wanna keep my leaves green at least until 1/2 - 3/4 way through bloom...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. righty ho well that explains it thanks for the replys ....

3. I don't know if I can help you too much but it could be with the organic compost I would try something like roots organic soil or fox farm soils. I did have the same problem with plants i started in 1 gal pots that I used organic compost mixed with organic soil the bottom leaves turning yellow and dying. Those are in the ground now with natural soil that had been mixed with chicken manure in previous years they are doing better now. The ones I have in fox farm in 5 gal smart pots are doing great.

4. Also see my reply in sick plants thread