Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Same People On Grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 10, 2011.

1. I feel like whenever i post something its always the same people answering lol.
    More people need to join, this is an awesome website. It says theres like thousands of members but i feel like i see the same names wherever i go lol.

Could just be that paranoia kicking in lol :smoke:

Edit: If the same people that read that last thread that it said i wrote read this one (which would prove my point about this lol) that was my friend that went on at his house. Dont ask me why he typed it, i do not know.

2. Im following you.

On twitter.

3. i feel this de ja vu as well. do i know you?:wave::smoke:

4. Lol :laughing:

5. Nah, it's just that some users are more active than others, so you notice them.

6. Yeah, there are a lot of lurkers.

U also have to realize this IS a weed site. Most users are too stoned to type a response.:D

7. I like your avy.

8. Mine?

If so, thanks. :D

9. yeah when im reading through threads i look at the avatar pics, signature pics and names and then i go to other new threads and see some of the same people, some more then others but still i can normaly pick out at least one blade out of the hole thread unless its really new and im one of the first people to post on it

10. It's because these are just automated responses. This one is.

None of us are real.

You're alone.

In a deserted grasscity.

You are legend.

11. Lol i like yours too

12. I feel the same somtimes...

Its like the only time i see new people is when i go to general and post on the "do you know the poster above you" thread

Were all in Limbo, its fucked

13. That was epic :hello:

14. Yea I noticed that, there are over 300 viewers of the apprentice section, but it only seems like 20 or 30 people are actually active.

15. LOL Im stoned.

Dont mind me man. :D

16. maybe check out some of the other sections? :confused:

there's plenty of awesome peeps on here, brotato chip.

17. It's also cause it's been the same people logged on for the past 30 minutes

18. Haha I come on here every so often...way too broke for trees right now so I gotta remain sober =(

19. I bet most people on here just chill in a few of the forums so you end up seeing the same core group. Like I mostly post in Toking Tools, Apprentice Tokers, Medical Marijuana and Seasoned tokers.

20. I just refresh "new posts" all the time. :D Gives u new posts for all the forums.