Same NPK nutrient but different brand

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reggie1387, Mar 13, 2020.

1. #1 reggie1387, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Hey guys. I’m currently growing %100perlite hempys and using maxibloom Lucas formula. But I’m 2/3 weeks out from flowering but I only have a week or so of maxibloom left. Australia seems to be completely out and no idea when it’s back in stock. So I thought I’ll go back to using flora micro/bloom Lucas feeding (6/9) I brought micro of eBay but now can’t seem to be able to buy bloom! I found a bloom nutrient online called green planet gp3 bloom. It’s npk is 0-5-4 the same as GH flora bloom. Can i use the GP3 bloom in Lucas with the GH flora micro??? Or has anyone else used something like this?
    559D2928-5E6D-4AAA-9B32-CFBAA3AE1902.png D646DE4C-EC4F-4C08-8420-C266D05BB5D6.png

2. Haven't used it. It would work the same though.

• Like Like x 1

3. Thanks for the reply. Ive found some positive reviews online about the green plant gp3 bloom. I might give it a try. I may even goto there line of products when my general hydroponics nutes run out.

4. I've used everything from ultra premium marijuana specific nutes to Miracle Gro. Powdered nutrients, it's all the same stuff.

* I use the MG at a 1/8th dilution in soil grows just for clarity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How’d you go with the gp3 nutes? I’m looking at running them

6. Here try this .
    Bonide 1 Gal. Concentrate Root Stimulator-413 - The Home Depot
    You can veg and flower with it .
    I am in the process of testing it . So far month 2 all good to go .
    I Have used about every nutrient made .
    No need to spend big money on it .
    4/10/3 Use 1.1/4 teaspoons for gallon of water . It does NOT change water ph .