Same bong, same name?

Discussion in 'General' started by That Toker, Nov 12, 2012.

1. If your bong gets stolen and you loved the shit out of it,

Is it wrong to buy the same bong and give it the same name?

2. Is anyone alive out there?

3. no you must buy a different bong or else you will be cursed for eternity

4. Who gives a fuck?

Seriously...who?

I'm not trying to be rude; I've just always thought the practice of naming pieces was retarded. This takes it to a whole different level. It's not a child.

5. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Who gives a fuck?

Seriously...who?

I'm not trying to be rude; I've just always thought the practice of naming pieces was retarded. This takes it to a whole different level. It's not a child.[/quote]

Who get mad over someone naming their piece? It's like naming a car, or a small boat. Who the fuck actually cares. Just chill, man.

6. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Who gives a fuck?

Seriously...who?

I'm not trying to be rude; I've just always thought the practice of naming pieces was retarded. This takes it to a whole different level. It's not a child.[/quote]

Yo thats great keep it to yourself,

Who gives a fuck about your opinion?

Seriously...who?

7. It would feel weird to me..

8. I am chill. I just asked a question...which you then went on to reiterate

We're on a public discussion board. I'll add my opinion wherever I please. Apparently you give a fuck, or else you wouldn't have responded :smoke:

Don't get pissy just because I think naming pieces is childish.

9. I take very sentimental attachment to pieces that mean something to me.

For instance, the piece I used to smoke with one of my best friends who has now deceased means quite a bit to me. I named it after him and only smoke it on special occasions, namely his birthday.

I also have my first piece (Named "The Archetype") and the piece that I first smoked with my best friend out of, who is now my girlfriend (Named "The Adorabowl" because it was Pink and she chose it).

Those 3 pieces mean quite a bit to me, other than that I just name them for fun.

10. I named a goldfish the same name as a previous goldfish once and it died the first day I had it...DONT DO IT

11. i had a sov that was taken from me. also an really old illadelph with rasta colors and a matching ash catcher. i bought another sov but not an illadelph. i never named my pieces, but i do miss em, especially the sov. i would have a nice collection but now i have 3 pieces. thats fine. i would not buy the same piece again and i dont name them so that is irrelevant to me. i hope this input adds something meaningful to someone. i am just kidding. enjoy your smoke any way u want. peace

12. Lol thanks guys, starting to think about bad luck so we will see if anything else catches my eye by MGW

13. let your previous bong rest in peace, give the new one a new name maybe...george w. Kush or Dank Sinatra

14. just dont talk about your previous bong in front of the new one and it'll never know.

15. I agree. Naming bongs is stupid.

I only named 1 bong out of the 50 stinkin pieces I've owned and that was a 4ft biohazard I bought with my friends and they named it Titus so I went with it XD

16. Is it wrong to masturbate to your own sister? Ask your self that and you'll have your answer