Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Samantha Halloween.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 11, 2003.

1. hook line and sinker ,lol.:D

2. ... :p

now ill mention that i showed her before and quiiiiiite a few of you stoners didnt know what the heck the poor thing was....
    *sigh,....high people
    she is obviously a magical mytical unicorn :D

3. she is so cute... great mixing of the genes! A tribute to Mr and Mrs Budhead!! Always a princess, not just on Halloween. Highawatha: Guess I'm a dumb old stoner too. I thought what a cute bunny wabbit!

4. OK Highhya... She is a U-N-I-C-O-R-N.. That was what I thought the first time...

Now Lets see the lil' indian dude...

I will always share the princess with my loved ones here... I hope ya'll share some of the ones out in the world with us...

Thanks highya for showing one of your babies with us!!!!! Very cute!!!!

5. lol msmj, it seems bunny wabbit was what most thought she was.....guess some missed the horn and wings,......lol
    now budhead darlin im still lookin like the same ole same ole higha (unless you really look into my eyes, got a little sadness in the depths now).....my other kids are gettin kinda big for this...could be one or two of their older friends hangin round here.( whata thought) so ya get lucky and the babes....
    critter creitter critter....isnt hook line and sinker fun? :D

6. How did Samantha get so big? It seems like she should still be a baby. She's adorable, Bud Head!!!

Poor, poor Lucky! I guess I'll have to dognap him and take him away from the insanity that makes you dress him up like that! :p Chance would have peed on my stuff if I did that to him. (*hint*hint* Lightbulb alert!!! :) )

7. ill show you mine if you show me yours ;)
    jilly, that dog is stilll pissed at me....he didnt pee on anything (that i know of) but ate a shirt instead.

8. Well darlin... It would be better if we were alone and together for show and play babes..

kinda hard to do that this far away..

9. It would be better if we were alone and together for show and play babes..

kinda hard to do that this far away..

i dunno bud head i can see samantha perfectly from here everything seems to be working on my end :D

alone with bud head, hhmmm, dunno man...........thats why i invited indy :D

10. LOL darlin... I wouldn't do anything you didn't want to do!!!! LMAO!~