sam adams..

Discussion in 'General' started by SkunkWoodz, Dec 15, 2007.

1. they got some weird fuckin beer. just found a "cranberry lambic" in my fridge. And honestly it's the weirdest tasting beer i've had to date, not bad though. haha, maybe it's just cuz i'm stoned haha. Anyone else experiance some kinda "out there" beers?

oh and the cranberry is pretty overpowering, don't buy this beer

[​IMG]

2. I LOVE SAM ADAMS.

cherry wheat
    winter lager
    pale ale
    brown ale
    boston lager
    OKTOBERFEST!

they have such a variety. my fav next to magic hat.

3. I haven't tried to many adams. I'm a big fan of full sail and new belguim brewing, they're doin great. lol got me satisfied fo sho

4. i'm a huge fan of the summer ale. all their shit is decent though. I haven't had the one you found. cranberry sounds kinda tasty.

I've had some organic raspberry beer that was funky tasting before. try some organic beer from your local market; most of it is funny tastin.

5. Sam Adams is the shit1

6. one of my best friend's brother's name is "samuel adams" and when he gets back home for christmas i want to have a sam adams with him.

sorry, off topic, but i had to share =D

7. Winter Ale ftw

8. I've never had Sam Adams yet, I like bum beers like King Kobra and OE 800.

9. i'll be 21 in 6 days. i can't wait to have a sam adams!

10. I had a peach flavored hefeweizen by pyramid that was weird but most excellent.:)

11. Chocolate Boch was a great Sam Adams flavor, but it was limited edition and they haven't rereleased it since. Currently digging Black and Tan and the Boston Lager.