Salve Line Up :)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Purple16, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:33 AM.

1. Check this out! So excited to have made my first batch of salves using essential oils. I used stems, buds, trim and roots for this concoction as well as coconut oil, beeswax and vitamin E.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Very nice and professional appearance. Good job! I'm sure they're awesome to use.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 WeedHaps, Nov 8, 2018 at 6:24 PM
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 6:55 PM
    Don't forget to try it on basal cell cancers when they first appear on the skin. You may not know what that looks like but talk to someone who gets them frequently like California surfers or anyone that works outdoors daily. See if your neighbors and friends get relief from it. Gift it only as you may fall in to legal problems with your state's law unless you're licensed to sale. I've been giving it away for years and I'm seriously thinking about starting a legal biz here in my home town.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes unfortunately my State only allows hemp cbd

5. Can you tell me about hemp salves? Do they work on pain? I like the dark jars you used. I haven't actually tried them. I've taken hemp oil and it made my body feel uber-relaxed. I was still walking around but it I can see why people might like it over a cocktail after work. But now you have me interested in the salves.

6. Well mine are not hemp ;). It is my first time making anything like this and I just got into growing. My husband has some pretty severe hip issues and pain so we are just testing out to see if it works for him!

7. Oh! Well, I hope he gets some good relief. It seems the stronger I make mine, the more relief people get. Let us know how it goes!

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I have no idea if it is coincidence or what. But I had some pretty severe jaw pain..probably TMJ associated. Well anyway, rubbed some of that salve on all the areas that hurt 1 night and the next morning and the pain is completely gone. Magic? Timing? I don't know, but I'm thinking it worked :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That is fantastic Purple16!

I thought I broke my toes on an ice chipper. Hobbled in the snow to the house. Rubbed it on my messed up toes and pain completely gone by morning. Yes, the stuff works exceptionally well. It's a pretty exciting discovery don't you think?

10. Yes! I'm amazed if it is a result of the salve. Considering I didnt take anything else I dont know what else to credit!

11. All you have to do is start giving little samples out to friends with arthritis, psoriasis, muscle pain, basal cell cancer (beginning stage) any flaky skin condition, bruising, or anything from inflammation and watch them come back with the responses. I make it for free for friends and family and I can't keep it stocked.

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You