Salty nipples?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RealCaveman, Jun 9, 2010.

1. So i was sucking,licking my girlfriends nipples last night, and noticed that they were pretty salty, she was pretty riled up too.

Just curious,is this normal ladies?:smoking:

2. sweat is what that is.
    haha sorry

3. It's been a while since I took bio 231, but perhaps they're saltier than the rest of the epidermis because there are different kinds of glands on the nipples....I think they're called apocrine glands. or something else...can't remember.

4. I have seriously never heard of this....I would be worried just for the simple fact it's never happened to me. I'm sure you could find something on google.

5. sweat.

were you fucking at the time?

6. no, just fooling around. she had her hands down my pants and vice versa.

so its sweat. okay thats cool.

even though i still wouldn't mind, i love her.

7. LMAO your girl has salty nipples bro!!

hey at least its better than being sugar tits :eek:

8. yea ill tell you what dick is salty as shit and i dont complain haha.

unless you can grab a shower together its inevitable. (sp?)

9. Goddamn, some guys get all the luck!

A lot of people have the sweet tooth, but it's the salt I crave :devious:

10. I love the way you're talking! :D

11. Hahah gross man! It's sweat she should shower before seeing her man :smoking:

12. The horniest I've ever been was once when my GF came home from work all sweaty, the natural smell of woman was fantastic! She was a real shower nazi, and that was the only time she ever came home so worked.

13. Hmmm. Everyones different?

I'm a shower nazi too. I don't feel comfortable if I don't shower before seeing a boyfriend. Because I know there will be neck kisses and possible other stuff involved so I make sure to be clean and smell nice.

Same goes for oral. I don't let a guy go down on me unless I've just finished showering or something if not I will be too uncomfortable and won't be able to climax due to my mind being on that.

Natural smells are good but being sweaty and stinky isn't :smoking:

Not to me anyways.

14. "Hahah gross man! It's sweat she should shower before seeing her man"

lol, thats what im sayin.

but if she's sweaty from all the hot sex then its all good.

i dont like my women salty.

and i like the natural scent of a woman not the sweaty scent.. thats nasty.

15. funny you talk about natural scents, cause my girl is always telling me my bed smells good

I ask her what it smells like and she just says "You". Im jus like :confused_2:

16. Yah, my ex wife would wear one of my 'dirty' shirts to bed when I was out of town. Ex GF would also. :smoking:

17. ^^ hahaha, yeah same. my gf used to hoard my shirts

18. It could be sweat. Or it could be some dude's cum residue after he busted one. Maybe even your own. Haha, I don't know, that was just the first thing that popped in my head:p

19. Dude you should back away from them ASAP, the milk has gone bad. I give salty nipples four thumbs down.